How are you guys Not worried about STDs with DATY and BB

I trust that quality providers are more conscientious about STD risk than the drunk slut at the local bar that will go home with you or do you in the parking lot.
I trust that quality providers are more conscientious about STD risk than the drunk slut at the local bar that will go home with you or do you in the parking lot. Originally Posted by RicardusRex68
I tug on my penis real good and milk out all the discharge so the ladies won't know I got something. Also it is hard to see the cluster of HPV warts.
one time a provider spotted the warts, I told her they were love mushrooms. She said they looked delicious.
Without trying to offend anybody, I find it absolutely insane that some of you just go in raw, or go downtown

On these studio girls like there’s no tomorrow. With the volume these girls are seeing, have any of you experienced or contracted anything?

These girls are at best tested every 2 weeks probably, but that’s irrelevant since they probably see 20 different guys in that period.

Am I missing something here? Originally Posted by Jayjay91

The same way I still drive on the highway knowing there's a chance some moron could be tailgating me and cause a fatal collision if an animal unexpectedly darts out into the middle of the road. I understand the risk, I generally have a sense of statistical probability, and at the end of the day I'd rather spend 20 minutes driving on the interstate, than 60 minutes driving through a city chalk full of traffic lights that are bound to be red when I get there. Each person in life can have a risk tolerance... it is possible that yours is lower than the average horny guy.
Without trying to offend anybody, I find it absolutely insane that some of you just go in raw, or go downtown...Am I missing something here? Originally Posted by Jayjay91
I just pour whiskey on my dick and then set it on fire after each and every session. Then I take a shot and use it like mouthwash. No issues here, give it try, highly recommend.
re: studiogirls and STD--doesn't it make sense to stick to independent providers that have reviews on eccie..so the guy can read her reviews and see her safety record...independents have less guy traffic than studio girls
100% I say this all the time

I trust that quality providers are more conscientious about STD risk than the drunk slut at the local bar that will go home with you or do you in the parking lot. Originally Posted by RicardusRex68
Do you not understand the last text is only good till their next trick? And since some things can take weeks to show up, maybe longer than that. If I get a clean test 30 days after my last sex, I figure I am good. Same for her. Other than that, it's just a piece of paper showing a specific moment in time.