Thinck?

Did somebody order a Fluffer??

Er....tow truck????

Look Boobies!!!

~Kelly TNT
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_5374blkwht (2).JPG (26.2 KB, 285 views)
Calling a girl "Towtruck" because she has a typo? Something tells me she can spell the word think. Maybe she was in a hurry...or ? It happens...

Why so mean Big Jake?

Reading that made me a little sad...
I just don't understand why comments like that are being made so often these days.

I don't know...maybe it's just me.
It just makes me sad. I feel like times are hard enough right now for people....
This place should be an escape from Real life.
A fun place to go....

Meh....maybe I'm just being too sensitive.

Sorry for the hijack.

I hope I spelled that right. Someone might call me tractor trailer....or something.

Oooof...

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Nooooo ... more like...

Red hot SUV with a Monster Rack ...

Sweet Ass Muscle Car ...

Sassy Lassie with a Classy Chassis...

Classic body style with Huge Headlights....

Pos-i-trac rear end with dual headers...

High Output Hemi...

Turbo Charged for the Ride of your life...

Built for Texas...

Long Bed , extra load capacity, bed liner included...

Crew Cab ... bring your friends...

Merlin it looks like getting fired has brought you to the stage of a melt-down, I agree I am a newbie and don't know what are you trying to prove here or what your agenda is? but i thinck you should relax a bit, Go ahead and thinck pink for a little while. I know you got some tricks in that old bag of yours and I know you will do good

Peace Originally Posted by auknowho
Dude you need to take whatever issues you might have with Angel and deal with it on your own then brining me into it to promote your agenda. Originally Posted by auknowho

Sounds like somebody needs to get laid... I'm just saying...
Attached Images File Type: jpg lighten up.JPG (27.8 KB, 54 views)
Kelly in all seriousness, and that is hard for me, those may be the prettiest breasts I have ever seen.

Thank you.
Welcome back auknowho I am glad you are back.

Even a newbie has to learn and I think you are doing your best.
Again, you just show your lack of knowledge. I was not fired. Chew on that for a little while and let it simmer and see if you can actually figure something out. Not anywhere close to a melt-down yet. I asked you a simple question (here and on the island) and you refuse to answer it or you are not capable of answering it. Originally Posted by Merlin
Thanks for shitting in my thread Merlin.
I have no idea what you guys are talking about and really don't care. We were having a nice little exchange of jokes and memories. I'm gonna ask the mods to close this thread. It's served it's purpose. Thank you Kelly, for distracting the natives for a while. I still say you have a nice caboose.
Thread closed on OP's request.