Blowpop's List - OTC Edition

I really don't get why there is so much animosity found in almost every thread. This is an information medium, and though no one wants too inhibit opinions or thoughts, no reason to attack someone for posting a list, or asking a question. We need a classier bunch on these boards. Originally Posted by Raptorcg
Once could dream, Raptor. But it's not going to happen. Here's why:

Eccie tolerates a small, noisy group of sociopaths because they post incessantly and generate page clicks. Page clicks are the lifeblood of an ad-supported site. So Wakeup and Deerhunter are the trained monkeys who post thousands and thousands of inflammatory posts, keeping the wheels of the cash machine greased. In return they get attention, which apparently is sorely missing from their lives. Like any good sociopath, they don't care whether the attention is positive or negative, only that they're viewed as Special Snowflakes.

For what it's worth BP, thanks for the list, some of us actually absorb information and process it for it's value to oneself. Keep'em coming for those of us who value information. Originally Posted by Raptorcg
You're welcome. I'm glad you find it useful.
http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_so...influence.html
11 signs for spotting a sociopath

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

#11) Sociopaths keep lists...Ok I made this one up but it kinda fits with the others.

IJS
Whenever I see a psychological description use words like "never" I tend to doubt its veracity. Psychology isn't physics - there aren't rules, there are patterns. And lots of exceptions.

Here's another definition from a more reputable site. Highlights are mine.

"Antisocial personality disorder is a type of chronic mental condition in which a person's ways of thinking, perceiving situations and relating to others are dysfunctional — and destructive. People with antisocial personality disorder typically have no regard for right and wrong and often disregard the rights, wishes and feelings of others.

"Those with antisocial personality disorder tend to antagonize, manipulate or treat others either harshly or with callous indifference. They may often violate the law, landing in frequent trouble, yet they show no guilt or remorse. They may lie, behave violently or impulsively, and have problems with drug and alcohol use. These characteristics typically make people with antisocial personality disorder unable to fulfill responsibilities related to family, work or school."

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/an...sorder/DS00829
  • BDD
  • 05-07-2013, 03:48 PM
Well, I don't have a top 10 BBBJ list, just a list of 2 providers tied for #1.

In alphabetical order ...

1. Britany from Kentucky
1. Sexy Cassandra

Either will make your eyes curl back in your head and your toes curl...IJS!
http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_so...influence.html
11 signs for spotting a sociopath

#1) Sociopaths are charming. This one is not me........but, it definitly is Wakeup.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. I am too lazy to be spontaneous.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. I felt remorse that one time when I called that hooktard a "whore"

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. What experiences?

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. I could care less who wins.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, This one is boardman for sure.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love. I love everyone.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. Are "Whale Wars" and "The Book of Hezziciah" poetry?

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. Hello........I have an "I Apologize" threAD........duh

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth BlowPup can have this one to go along with #11.

#11) Sociopaths keep lists...Ok I made this one up but it kinda fits with the others.

IJS
Originally Posted by boardman
That gives Wakeup 1 vote, Boardman 1 vote, and Blowpup 2 votes
Whenever I see a Top 10 List description use words like "guaranteed great session" I tend to doubt its veracity. Top 10 Lists aren't worth much - you could be the best BBBJ on earth and not get on the list, Just because you give that discounted session doesn't guarantee you getting on the list. It's all about the money........ijs.
Originally Posted by blowpop
I fixed that for you

Why don't you tell these fucktards how long it has been since you saw some of these hooktards........ijs
  • WTF
  • 05-07-2013, 05:46 PM
I've never had a bad blow job...in fact my next blow-job will be my best!

Look blowpop, these list are stupid/pointless if:

1) They know who you are
2) You don't pay the full rate because they know who you are.

Be like a homeless fucker rating restaurants, it is just natural for him to hype free food over the costlier stuff to continue to recieve free food. Not a bad gig but don't get your panties in a wad if those facts are pointed out.
I fixed that for you

Why don't you tell these fucktards how long it has been since you saw some of these hooktards........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
In some cases, as much as a couple of years. Just because I've not sessioned with a provider in a while isn't grounds for removal from the list. Retirement, on the other hand, is.
It seems to me that people who bitch about fucktards getting special discounts are probably fucktards who wish they could get special discounts.
Not when some are tricked or scammed.
  • WTF
  • 05-07-2013, 07:50 PM
It seems to me that people who bitch about fucktards getting special discounts are probably fucktards who wish they could get special discounts. Originally Posted by 2intexas
Women do not give discounts because they fucking love your ass....they want a review to drive more business. That means that they may give ole BP way more for way less than you or I ...huge distortion in the review process when the providers know who you are. Especially if you have some top ten list!

It is what it is ... free pussy ain't cheap, you'll learn that lesson soon enough if you haven't already. This is the price bp pays for those discounted sugar lips, he is a big boy and knows the deal.
Actually...women fuck me for free because...I'm Wakeup...crazy as that sounds...

And wait...did BP say I have standards?

P.S.-I wasn't insinuating that providers actual pay you money to get in your list...it's more of a "lost revenue for series rendered" type of thing...

Coming from the king of "LOOK AT ME" posts, I find this funny as hell, and more than a little ironic. What's wrong, Most Special Snowflake? You weren't getting enough attention from the bros today, and you pooped your pants a little when you saw a thread start up that wasn't about you?

Goodness. I'm in the crosshairs of Deerhunter, self-proclaimed police of what is right and just on Eccie? Again, I find the irony to be hilarious.

What's even funnier is that without the tireless attempts to discredit me, this thread wouldn't be on the front page anymore. You're really not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you, Snowflake? Originally Posted by blowpop
See, we do agree.........it is hilarious.........that is the beauty of it all.........we can both be amused for totally different reasons.

That is called a win/win

I look forward to the next Top 10 List..........although "crosshairs" does not correctly describe it.......I like the shotgun approach (modified choke)

Wakeup and boardman........take that you bitches.......see, I am the the king of "LOOK AT ME" posts Originally Posted by dearhunter
How long have you two guys been friends anyways? Out of curiousity have you two ever met?

Who cares whether or not the OP gets reduce rates for BJs or even pussy for his lists.

Just thinck some fucktards on here do photo op reviews for reduced rates or freebies. Another fucktard or two has written 999 reviews and will write a review for the next gal bringing her the lots-o-business....for a freebie. And yet other fucktards trade broken computers and xboxes for pussy.
Don't really care about this list at all. I just wanted to say that "slurp slurp" thing you and Athena say is not a turn on. Ijs. Maybe I'm the only one but that shit turns my stomach every time I read it. Originally Posted by trey
Damn, between your comment and Dorian's I almost spit up on the keyboard. LMAO. I couldn't agree more.

Now this BP list, let me start by saying that I don't give a fuck about this list. This is his hustle and that's fine but don't get all bent out of shape when people call you on it and doubt the validity of it. YOU POSTED IT IN A PUBLIC FORUM FOR ATTENTION. Hmmm without revealing anything I will say that I KNOW you are full of sheet about certain claims you make but that's another story. Hey this works for you so stick with it, ijs.

I will say this, YOU DONT KNOW HOW A GUY ACTS IN A SESSION TILL YOU ARE IN THE SESSION WITH HIM.......... Providers talk too, some more than others.
Damn, if that's your top 10 in Houston, I won't be taking any advice from you.