Encounter: New Girl in Town

I have no problem with the OP's recommendation or his overall review - it was very helpful.

I also think it is totally okay for other commenters to question the recommendation publicly - it can also be very helpful.

What should stop is calling OPs or other commenters names like "Douche Bag" or telling them to STFU. Or any of the other nasty name calling. Not helpful..
I have no problem with the OP's recommendation or his overall review - it was very helpful.

I also think it is totally okay for other commenters to question the recommendation publicly - it can also be very helpful.

What should stop is calling OPs or other commenters names like "Douche Bag" or telling them to STFU. Or any of the other nasty name calling. Not helpful.. Originally Posted by Southgate18
If someone is bullying a reviewer, I’m not going to stand by and condone it. I’ve hopefully never instigated that behavior, but will respond accordingly. So if anyone wants to question an OP’s taste or judgement and make it personal, they’ll likely hear from me. It’s not the questioning or judgement. It’s when the intent is to make the person feel small that I take umbrage with.
George for mod!
Free Solder Boy!
Thread is way off topic