CHAPPAQUA.....WE HAVE A PROBLEM...

I think it is clear from the context he meant "compliance". Originally Posted by DSK
I'm on my phone. It corrected complicit to complicity. Oh well.
Ooh, you got me there. Chicken dick can Google words on the Internet. We don't stand a chance. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
No, you poultry infatuated freak, you stuck it to your own Odumbo "#Grubered" ass.

I think it is clear from the context he meant "compliance". Originally Posted by DSK
No, the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion admitted he meant "complicit".

I'm on my phone. It corrected complicit to complicity. Oh well. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
complicit
adjective com·plic·it \kəm-ˈpli-sət\

: helping to commit a crime or do wrong in some way
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/complicit
Of course. I trust my govt implicitly. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Ok. I get it now. You're gaming us. No one is this stupid.

Tell the truth, OverCompensating, you're really a Goldwater Republican just stirring the shit in here for fun! That's the truth, isn't it? LOL!

Great job! I was wondering, but this post made it clear! All right, you can come out now. We are on to your game. LOL! It was funny!

Ok. I get it now. You're gaming us. No one is this stupid.

Tell the truth, OverCompensating, you're really a Goldwater Republican just stirring the shit in here for fun! That's the truth, isn't it? LOL!

Great job! I was wondering, but this post made it clear! All right, you can come out now. We are on to your game. LOL! It was funny!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Blink once if you're being held against your will
She really wants those emails out there, chicken dick.

https://gma.yahoo.com/hillary-clinto...opstories.html
Nah. I'm fine. I think your ruse is funny. Keep it going if you want to, but I'm on to you.
She really wants those emails out there, chicken dick.
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Your fixation for poultry genitalia is weird, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and Hildabeast is too late. Some of those e-mails were subpoenaed years ago, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and she withheld them.
Nah. I'm fine. I think your ruse is funny. Keep it going if you want to, but I'm on to you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's no ruse. I am that stupid.
Your fixation for poultry genitalia is weird, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and Hildabeast is too late. Some of those e-mails were subpoenaed years ago, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and she withheld them. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why is I'm fixated on chicken dicks, but you mention Gruber and Odumbo in every motherfucking post and you aren't fixated on them? I told you once, I think it's your fantasy three way. A menage a trois for the ages; gruber, odumbo and you, IB Dipshit, right between them all greased up like a pig. Squeal boy! Good times.
Why is I'm fixated on chicken dicks, but you mention Gruber and Odumbo in every motherfucking post and you aren't fixated on them? I told you once, I think it's your fantasy three way. A menage a trois for the ages; gruber, odumbo and you, IB Dipshit, right between them all greased up like a pig. Squeal boy! Good times. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You readily admitted you are a "#Grubered" Odumbo minion, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; whereas, you are projecting you perverse fantasies for poultry genitalia onto others, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
You readily admitted you are a "#Grubered" Odumbo minion, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; whereas, you are projecting you perverse fantasies for poultry genitalia onto others, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I smell bacon...
I smell bacon... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That's a rather stupid scratch and sniff fetish you have, "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Nah. I'm fine. I think your ruse is funny. Keep it going if you want to, but I'm on to you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wow! COIdiot is extending UC a personal invite to visit his Glory Hole located in the corner stall, at the Salina Bus Station mens room!

Oh well, COIdiot is just trying to make a buck the only way he knows how.
She has apparently violated the same Federal Statute that Patraeus did.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/04/us...over.html?_r=0

He's pleading to a Federal "misdemeanor," but the charges are multiple counts for each classified document and/or document containing classified information that she received through her private file server, which I understand was at home.

For those who are uninformed, a Federal Misdemeanor, like many State misdemeanors, carry penalties for incarceration in a Federal facility and in this particular instance a ban from holding public office in the future, which is warranted due to her status and security level.

Yet another "Great Right Wing Conspiracy"!

The Martha Stewart of the Obaminable Administration.

BTW: There has been some suggestion in the media, and perhaps in this forum, that the "laws" pertaining to the possession and handling of classified information post-dated the position of Hillarious in the DOS, but that assertion is patently false. Various provisions of the U.S. Code applicable to the former SOS have been around for 15 years and longer.

At a minimum she would loses her security clearance, which would effectively prohibit her from holding any public office requiring a security clearance, as well as in the private sector, even if she gets probation and a fine like Patraeus.

Apparently, Hillarious, who used to practice law, seems to think that she can "cull" the emails to determine which ones violated Federal law and which ones did not. And apparently she thinks she can simply inform Federal investigators that she doesn't have any "classified documents" on her computer, and never did. Again, Martha Stewart.

Like DNA on a blue dress, another Clinton is about to be exposed to the 21st century.
She has apparently violated the same Federal Statute that Patraeus did.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/04/us...over.html?_r=0

He's pleading to a Federal "misdemeanor," but the charges are multiple counts for each classified document and/or document containing classified information that she received through her private file server, which I understand was at home.

For those who are uninformed, a Federal Misdemeanor, like many State misdemeanors, carry penalties for incarceration in a Federal facility and in this particular instance a ban from holding public office in the future, which is warranted due to her status and security level.

Yet another "Great Right Wing Conspiracy"!

The Martha Stewart of the Obaminable Administration.

BTW: There has been some suggestion in the media, and perhaps in this forum, that the "laws" pertaining to the possession and handling of classified information post-dated the position of Hillarious in the DOS, but that assertion is patently false. Various provisions of the U.S. Code applicable to the former SOS have been around for 15 years and longer.

At a minimum she would loses her security clearance, which would effectively prohibit her from holding any public office requiring a security clearance, as well as in the private sector, even if she gets probation and a fine like Patraeus.

Apparently, Hillarious, who used to practice law, seems to think that she can "cull" the emails to determine which ones violated Federal law and which ones did not. And apparently she thinks she can simply inform Federal investigators that she doesn't have any "classified documents" on her computer, and never did. Again, Martha Stewart.

Like DNA on a blue dress, another Clinton is about to be exposed to the 21st century. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLIdiot went to the school of: If you repeat something often enough, a few of the Idiot's will believe him!