As The Market Crashes, Mueller Pulls Closer, Trumps Presidency Crumbles, Deplorables Cry, We Told You Fools!

So Trump toots his own horn. You do a good bit of that yourself without any results to justify it. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Well, he is the founder of the Small Penis Support Group. That's got to be worth bragging about, no?
Dow Jones Industrial Average
INDEXDJX: .DJI - Feb 9, 12:53 PM EST
23,522.69 Price decrease -337.77 (1.42%)
Dow Jones Industrial Average
INDEXDJX: .DJI - Feb 9, 12:53 PM EST
23,522.69 Price decrease -337.77 (1.42%) Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hows Trumps stocks looking on the Russian investigation Lex?

We all know he has alot of money tied up there

We all know he has alot of money tied up there Originally Posted by themystic
We all know you have a lot of misdirected emotional energy tied up in the Mueller investigation, missed dick. Hate to burst your bubble, but it's not going well. Brace yourself. Once the FBI Inspector General's report comes out, they will formally start investigating the investigators.

We all know he has alot of money tied up there Originally Posted by themystic
Since you proclaim to be "in the know," why would you have to ask?
Since you proclaim to be "in the know," why would you have to ask? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He's in the dark now. All of his inside sources (Strzok, McCabe, et al.) have either been fired or sent to work in HR.
Since you proclaim to be "in the know," why would you have to ask? Originally Posted by LexusLover
How do I claim to be" in the know"?
How do I claim to be" in the know"? Originally Posted by themystic
Do you even read what you write?
Do you even read what you write? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

You're one of the more stupid fucks in this forum. Knowing The Red has a lot of money tied up with the Russians doesn't make me " In the know". That shits all over everywhere

You're one of the more irritating twit heads on here
You're one of the more stupid fucks in this forum. Knowing The Red has a lot of money tied up with the Russians doesn't make me " In the know". That shits all over everywhere

You're one of the more irritating twit heads on here Originally Posted by themystic
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2292124&highlight=
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2292124&highlight= Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Guess What? Im back Cali Mama. Go back to you're cave bitch
^^^weak^^^
Guess What? Im back Cali Mama. Go back to you're cave bitch Originally Posted by themystic
your invective needs work. lol!