Overweight Hobbyists

Thanks for the sage advice, Old - T. You know what you can do with it. I don't play with you clowns in the political forum though.I've been on topic. Sorry I'm not fat if that offends you. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I'm not fat either (160 pounds of rompin', stompin' death and destruction). I do not, however, feel that gives me the right to denigrate others for something which they may not have any control over. Granted, there are folks who are overweight due to excessive eating habits; there are also a significant number who are overweight due to medical conditions, or even genetics. Can you tell which are which merely by looking at them? How about just a little sympathy and understanding for those who have no control over their appearance. Being thin or fit does not make you superior, or a better person. I have some wonderful friends who are quite overweight and they are wonderful, kind, caring people. Before you judge or criticize others, you really need to walk in their shoes.
I love this place... Originally Posted by Wakeup
It is entertaining.
I'm not fat either (160 pounds of rompin', stompin' death and destruction). I do not, however, feel that gives me the right to denigrate others for something which they may not have any control over. Granted, there are folks who are overweight due to excessive eating habits; there are also a significant number who are overweight due to medical conditions, or even genetics. Can you tell which are which merely by looking at them? How about just a little sympathy and understanding for those who have no control over their appearance. Being thin or fit does not make you superior, or a better person. I have some wonderful friends who are quite overweight and they are wonderful, kind, caring people. Before you judge or criticize others, you really need to walk in their shoes. Originally Posted by stimulatethemind
I'm not over weight I just have a big belly. But I don't drink much beer it turns out its unused sperm. I'm working on it best I can but all these NSNC really take their toll.
old and fat here.
I know a few providers overly to well
guess what, Lucas McCain is right
but the ones I know to well that will tell me, will never say it to most
its not good for sales
so they lie like hell to most
o.O wow. Talking about opening a can of worms. Was reading the thread from my phone last night, but damn.
Fortunately (and unfortunately), hobbyists are judged primarily by the content of our character (if "character" means "wallet"). Originally Posted by emptywallet
teheee. lol. =)
i agree. but for the record. i like big boys.=)
  • Old-T
  • 07-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Lucas, you really don't comprehend the message. Why in the world would I be insulted that you are not fat? Absolutely not. It is your aggressive, insult laden approach that bothers me. Am I shocked that you reject advice? Not in the least, but now I can move one in good conscience knowing I tried to educate a young inexperienced poster.

Good for you: you are young, tall, and the perfectly proportioned Greek god physique (at least as perceived in your mind). I don't criticize you for any of that, except a little for your ego driven belief that without seeing anyone else you are clearly in better shape than the plebian masses.

My point was your attitude. In quick order you insulted anyone who is heavier than you think they should be, older than you are, from Alabama (and you may have checked WHICH Philadelphia the lady is from before making your comment), and basically everyone who disagrees with you. Think what you want, express opposing views, but as long as you do it the way you have been doing it you will be perceived by many here as a young wet-behind-the-ears twerp.

I am not foolish enough to believe that a lady would like my looks better than many others--but I have plenty of evidence that respect, humor, kindness, and intellect are far more important with most the quality ladies. The selfish part of me really doesn't want guys like you to ever change--the best thing for ME is that their last couple dates we'd with guys who think their good looks overcome all the other traits. Really. I will never compete with the guy who is great looking AND mature enough (not the same as age) to understand that the other traits matter as well. But if I have to be deficient in one area, great looks is the one i'd readily give up.

I can't count how often I have heard this message from a lady as we are relaxing over a glass of wine in the rooftop bar at 11:00 PM of the two hour date that stared at seven.
  • Old-T
  • 07-20-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm not fat either (160 pounds of rompin', stompin' death and destruction). I do not, however, feel that gives me the right to denigrate others for something which they may not have any control over. Granted, there are folks who are overweight due to excessive eating habits; there are also a significant number who are overweight due to medical conditions, or even genetics. Can you tell which are which merely by looking at them? How about just a little sympathy and understanding for those who have no control over their appearance. Being thin or fit does not make you superior, or a better person. I have some wonderful friends who are quite overweight and they are wonderful, kind, caring people. Before you judge or criticize others, you really need to walk in their shoes. Originally Posted by stimulatethemind
Well said, sir.

And I must admit, more politely than mine.

Funny thread though. I would love for a chick to admit that fat asses aren't welcome and see how many days she spends staring at her phone to ring. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
If I felt that way, I would not have a problem saying so. It's my business, and I run it. I honestly don't mind....I think we have to understand that the consensus in the US is that it is ok for men to have a gut and gray hair. It is not ok for women. That is just the way it is.

Anyhow, I would rather spend some time with an overweight respectable fun guy, who has a great sense of humor than a guy in perfect shape, hot, but is an asshole.

As stated by all most of us ladies, we are wired different. We place more value on other things than appearance. Nobody should do what they are not comfy with though.
xo
I'm sure you don't want to mess with a fatty. I doubt anyone does. I'm guessing the fat boys want the most intimacy.

Having said that, for 38, you look damn good and I'm not in to chicks older than me. Hell, for 28, you look damn good. I hate dorking out on the internet with compliments, but I have to in the rare case that it's actually deserved.

You're a nice looking lady. Roll tide!! Or whatever you rednecks say every Saturday in Alabama during the football games.

Edit: Can't claim Philly and Alabama...Two different worlds of retards....Actually Philly people have a lot more brains than Alabama retards...Sorry, just being honest.. A city beats a state in this case. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

What a fucking loser. You actually went back hours later to insult me? And for what?

You're one of the ones who does it because you have to. Enjoy your misery.

Just not in College Football
Not sure about all the fat stuff... But
PhillyChik is mighty fine looking to me!!!
Houston would be glad to see you visit... IJS
love this thread...lol
Not sure about all the fat stuff... But
PhillyChik is mighty fine looking to me!!!
Houston would be glad to see you visit... IJS Originally Posted by Ur_1_only

You better wait until she posts some taint photos... then you can make a more educated decision.
Don't know why you don't want over weight guys to feel bad, (not at all directed at the guy above me.). Fuck them. Stop being a pig. I could not care less about why they have no self control about food consumption. .

Why would anyone not care about being fat? It's unhealthy and stupid. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Calm down post whore hooker. Maybe your whore ass should post a face pic and maybe I'll consider doing so. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Son, the smartest thing you can do right now is copy all these posts you made and read them in about 20 years when you grow up. You'll be amazed at how dumb you sounded when you were young.