Who the fuck is Paul Walker?!?!

I am not Paul Walker/Paulwalker. Nor am I white. Originally Posted by chazz3223
Well, there is the crux of your problem.
That Dorian Grey chap cheats at poker Originally Posted by firelips
^^^^
That bitch, Dorian Grey, still owes me five (5) dollars
wow so can we say all this controversy is a NICE BURN on Paul walker?

lol
(too soon?)
xo
I briefly met Dorian at a social back when I 1st got on the board in 2013 and he's definitely not Paul Walker.. Originally Posted by eleganttif
Smh thanks for reveling that information I bet he appreciates it...
Thanks TIF!! Hopefully this will help clear my issue. Originally Posted by chazz3223
Call me on the phone and if you are not Paul Walker, I will tell the board you are not. I have had many conversations with PW over the phone.
^^^^
Do I sound like a Negro on the phone?
^^^^
Do I sound like a Negro on the phone? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I don't know what you sound like on the phone. What does a negro sound like on the phone?

Still no phone call from chazz3223.

Here is the number in case you aren't familiar with how to look it up. 518-662-4563
Du hast angeblich mit PaulWalker gesprochen, damit du es weißt
[You alledgedly spoke with PaulWalker so you would know]
Ok so im visiting here & this guy paul walker just pm'd me. Can anyone give me info on him? What his deal?
^^^^
Do I sound like a Negro on the phone? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

I thought you were a Nigerian prince, that wanted to give some cash away... Fuck.
I thought you were a Nigerian prince, that wanted to give some cash away... Fuck. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Ich benötige Ihre sozialversicherung, bankkonto und reiseroute-nummern zuerst
[I will need your social security, bank account, & routing numbers first]
Ok so im visiting here & this guy paul walker just pm'd me. Can anyone give me info on him? What his deal? Originally Posted by Secret Baby
He is a terrible guy. If I were you I wouldn't see him. He has multiple handles. One being Dorian Gray.

paul walker / PaulWalker / Dorian Gray has a date with 5 hot women today.
I don't know who is who but I do know 1 of those Paul Walkers writes great reviews and is living the dream lol
He is a terrible guy. If I were you I wouldn't see him. He has multiple handles. One being Dorian Gray.

paul walker / PaulWalker / Dorian Gray has a date with 5 hot women today. Originally Posted by PaulWalker
Lol
Ok so im visiting here & this guy paul walker just pm'd me. Can anyone give me info on him? What his deal? Originally Posted by Secret Baby

He is just a midget tranny ...