Encounter: I’m sorry, but it’s a NO for Dallas Bella

Agreeing with Hector.
SHe's pretty but if I wanted pretty and a crappy attitude, I'd have stayed married to my first wife.
How do you even get to a girl's profile on here to see her reviews? Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
you've been on here two years and you don't know how to find a providers reviews???
You did the right thing Hector. Don't sweat it. You have support on this review and the Bella post on coed. Sounds like that's her MO.
Did you book the hour or the half hour ?
She's pulling a mod's strings for it to "mistakingly" not be attached to her profile Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Don't join the WEC conspiracy theory fan club.

While reading this review, comments, and the rebuttle I also saw the review was missing and checked. Not sure how it was attached to a Hobbiest profile but it's not the first time a Provider's review was attached to the wrong profile, even to a hobbiest profile.

I have attached it to her profile. Nothing ever disappears from the site.
The review was posted, although I’m hearing it may have been accidentally posted somewhere else. Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
I know the review was posted.
Those that have chimed in here stating the same as the OP did him a disservice by not posting reviews. A historical data base would have been referenced if they did write reviews and odds are this Hobbyist would never have saw her.
Don't join the WEC conspiracy theory fan club.

While reading this review, comments, and the rebuttle I also saw the review was missing and checked. Not sure how it was attached to a Hobbiest profile but it's not the first time a Provider's review was attached to the wrong profile, even to a hobbiest profile.

I have attached it to her profile. Nothing ever disappears from the site. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Not a chance. Just keeping you guys up to speed
you've been on here two years and you don't know how to find a providers reviews??? Originally Posted by texassapper

Guess not, well at least not the way I used to. In the past, if I wanted to read reviews on a provider, I used the link up top that would let you look up by provider name and it took you to her profile page. But unless I'm just blind, that functionality isn't there anymore since the sweeping changes that occurred years back.
Hector Thanks! She was on my short list based on the OH2 reviews, but not now. Even without seeing the ROS, the number of supporting post blew my mind. I haven't written many reviews.. but I was worried about writing a "no", so I included a long explanation.

Why don't more guys not select N, and leave -- that's an option., meh.
I reached out to her a few years back and she was not very responsive so spent my money on a full service provider!
Saw her back in march. DITTO to most everything posted. Very mechanical, very disinterested. She used a vag condom! The worst! She seemed nice enough but shes either very YMMV or just doesnt like the gig anymore.
Saw her back in march. DITTO to most everything posted. Very mechanical, very disinterested. She used a vag condom! The worst! She seemed nice enough but shes either very YMMV or just doesnt like the gig anymore. Originally Posted by Jet Streams
Due to the nature of the business, the window for being a great provider is very small. That window for a provider that is mechanical, has shitty service and is YMMV (not based upon the client she sees, but her mood), has shut. But, for one reason or another, mainly they want the easy money, they are still active providers.

Many of the current providers that have been providing have been doing this for a long time, especially those that are members here. There is a reason guys are going to RR (rubratings), SA (Seeking Arrangements) or some other sugar daddy site(s) and strip clubs OTC activity because no guy wants a clock watcher with an attitude or a provider that has had 1000+ dicks in her.