Response to My Latest "No" Review

Person B complains that Person A spit on them. Person A claims she never spit on Person B and asks Fair-Minded Experienced Volunteer Mod Person D the best way to deny the alleged "lugie". Meanwhile Person C chimes in that she has heard from several Persons that Person A spits on people all the time... so Person A must have spit on Person B, but in a good way.

Person A who has won writing awards but has been known to have a short fuse composes herself and writes a very well constructed politically correct denial/ humble apology for other tansgressions. All is well in the land and +1's abound.

Moral of the story...everyone has an off day but not everyone has enormous titties and no gag reflex. Originally Posted by cookie man
You mis-understand me if you think I'm on anyone's side. I comment on most anyone's inconsistent and disingenuous statements. I think ST69's original post was well worded but ill-conceived as are 99% of all provider's responses to no-reviews. Getting caught up in the he-said, she-said analysis of your own business is not appealing to customers. As for my quote and comment for Jule's statement, apologizing for how someone feels is not nearly as meaningful as apologizing for how you make a person feel. One shifts the blame to the attacked while the other places it squarely at the feet of the offending person.
wonder why the guy that wrote the no review has not responded to this thread? ..... just curious
Moral of the story...everyone has an off day but not everyone has enormous titties and no gag reflex. Originally Posted by cookie man
POTW

This thread has so much win it is amazing.
You mis-understand me if you think I'm on anyone's side. I comment on most anyone's inconsistent and disingenuous statements. I think ST69's original post was well worded but ill-conceived as are 99% of all provider's responses to no-reviews. Getting caught up in the he-said, she-said analysis of your own business is not appealing to customers. As for my quote and comment for Jule's statement, apologizing for how someone feels is not nearly as meaningful as apologizing for how you make a person feel. One shifts the blame to the attacked while the other places it squarely at the feet of the offending person. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
Johnny I thought your post was funny...just expanding on it a wee bit. I'm "Switzerland" on this baby.