Where is the Best BBQ in Houston?

Answer:
Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior

LOL that's hilarious.

Still, that drummer was kind of badass I have to admit...
If you are staying in Houston, somewhat central. Then try Brisket House off Woodway. Near the Gallareia.
Lenox on Harrisburg is amazing. Damn shame they don't have a sit down. You have to take it with you or get it at the Ice house down the street at lunch time. Ribs are fucking awesome.

Mo's on 1960 across from the big airport is damn good. Their sauce is not traditional spicy tangy Texas Sauce. It's got a little bit of east coast in it. Any BBQ joint that doesn't serve beer and has been around as long as they have has to be good.

There was, maybe still is a place just south of I-10 a block west of Wayside that I used to go to once in a while. If I remember correctly they only had a couple of tables. It was mostly take out.
^^^

Fuggin liar.... If it smells like tuna... You are all over it.. Like ... Stink on shit.
enjoyed my first BBQ at a Def Leopard concert!....it was a double with AC/DC at the California state fair.....pour some sugar on that!!, and OP are those reverse raccoon eyes in your showcase? or did you wear some kind of giant goggles while tanning? its a little disturbing......
Everyone who didn't answer Corkscrew is wrong. Corkscrews the best.
  • RoxyG
  • 02-15-2015, 10:43 AM
Big 6 on Hwy 6
Killen's in Pearland (south on 288) and Corkscrew in The Woodlands (North on 45) are the two best BBQ places in town. If you're central, Gatlin's in the Heights is your best choice.
Lyndon's Pit BBQ

http://lyndonsbbq.com/
Everyone seems to disagree on where the best BBQ is in Houston.....but I have come to the conclusion that the best BBQ in Houston is everywhere. Sounds to me like Houston should be named the BBQ capital of the USA. I can't wait to savor the flavors of some of the wonderful restaurants in your city when I visit there next week. Maybe I'll just eat BBQ instead of seeing clients.....lol....everyone has been so helpful and kind.

Xoxo
Amazing Grace
Goode company....but don't worry we'll go when you arrive....
No contest. Luling City Market on Richmond, just inside the 610 Loop. I use their rub and finish my ribs and chicken with their sauce. They make their own sausage. Best you will ever eat. Their chicken is the best you will eat from a restaurant. Brisket and ribs are great, too.

Goode Company and Rudy's are a distant second.
Wtf .you guys are tripping if you haven't been to Gatlins bbq . This place brings in people by the masses everyday. Here is their yelp page : http://www.yelp.com/biz/gatlins-barbecue-houston
Thank you so much for the recommendation. ...I know I will have to come to Houston a lot just to try all the great places to eat.....good thing I didn't ask for the best steakhouse!
Thank you so much for the recommendation. ...I know I will have to come to Houston a lot just to try all the great places to eat.....good thing I didn't ask for the best steakhouse! Originally Posted by The Amazing Grace
there is a thread for that in the sandbox too...

just look..................