old school providers. where are they now?

I remember Serena. She definately was fun, her orgasm's were so intense, it would force your dick right out of her......

Though, she was with Neko back then.
Here's to the memories Winemaker....Serena

http://www.slateDOTcom/id/2249307/?GT1=38001 paste it and then change the "DOT" to a period (helps Eccie stay off the Internet radar).

The author must have read my post from several days back.
Back in 2003/2004 when i first toured austin..there was some pretty cool, well known, reliable girls.. i always found it funny that some of the most liked would often just kinda fade away.. you didn't see nor hear about them..were they still working..who knew..and I always felt thats the way they wanted it.. these "old timers" you could depend on, they were professionals and courteous when vouching for guys..

As a girl that has been around touring for a long time now.. I know i tend to stay more UTR.. I get to austin, among other places often.. just don't advertise it..less stress, less hassle..
Chloe Lynn...always had great pictures.
Got to see Mia Moore a few times, great person would love to see her again. Lets not forget Ava, another amazing and maids type. Hope to get back to the homeland soon from all the overseas assignments. Heard Mia was now UTR but back.
I often wonder where Bailey went to? Tall, long legged beauty from Mint I think.
Ohh yeah Chloe Lynn I loved her Sexy Sierra too!
I saw "Isabella Monterrey" one time...anyone remember her? She was kind of UTR but she advertised at another site, not aspd..

There was another girl (and I can't remember her name), she was going to nursing school. She retired, moved to the Hutto area, and briefly made a comeback a couple of years ago. Anyone know who I'm talking about?
  • boo69
  • 04-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Krista of austin...ginger of austin..morgan jade san antonio..lori hobby lady...ariana of austin...mia moore..stacy lou san antonio..ok that's the ones I miss..all great sexy women..
what ever happen to maria from aspd.....she was really great looking and always seemed to post for weekends only...believe she got a nice boob job as well not to long ago.......
One I will always remember is Lovely Madeleine..... Sigh. She retired but I can always hope she might come back.
Krista
Yes. Krista.

And Rebecca (aka Amazing Rebecca aka Rebecca Smart), Jenna who was hearing-impaired, LaLaLa Lola, Kiley King. Yum! And lovely Madeleine...

Monk
Krista Originally Posted by MoonLightKnight
My first trip to the Greek Isles