Good Experiences

In all fairness to the cruder side, the OP posted ISO bukkake parties so a pasty glazed facade might be exactly what she wants to hear about.

I had a lady clean some cuts and scrapes on my back one time. I had fallen off a balcony earlier that day. She was very nice. Another lady got me a birthday cake. She wasn't always nice, but the cake was a surprise.

Not that many of us are truly insane; if we weren't having some good experiences we wouldn't be here.
In all fairness to the cruder side, the OP posted ISO bukkake parties so a pasty glazed facade might be exactly what she wants to hear about.

I had a lady clean some cuts and scrapes on my back one time. I had fallen off a balcony earlier that day. She was very nice. Another lady got me a birthday cake. She wasn't always nice, but the cake was a surprise.

Not that many of us are truly insane; if we weren't having some good experiences we wouldn't be here. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
but then I am insane a bit.
  • Doove
  • 08-17-2014, 05:32 PM
In all fairness to the cruder side, the OP posted ISO bukkake parties so a pasty glazed facade might be exactly what she wants to hear about. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Entirely possible. Perhaps she'll volunteer to set me straight.
Entirely possible. Perhaps she'll volunteer to set me straight. Originally Posted by Doove
I've set you straight so many times you're practically a circle.
Must be why you talk in them.
I was going to post, but like most threads on this board certain people just love to make idiotic comments and take things off topic so I don't really care to now. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
Click the frequent offenders name.
Select User Lists
Add to Ignore List

It works wonders! Topics seem so much more on point..

MTny
  • Doove
  • 08-17-2014, 07:25 PM
I've set you straight so many times you're practically a circle. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Because you're so awesome.

Must be why you talk in them.
Wow, not bad. The blind squirrel seems to have found an acorn.
Because you're so awesome. Originally Posted by Doove
FIFY

Wow, not bad. The blind squirrel seems to have found an acorn. Originally Posted by Doove
Since you seem to follow me everywhere in Upset....
Is there....
Any reason you haven't followed me down to Pittsburgh?
Lots of fun people down there... you might like them... well as much as you are capable of liking anything.....
I was going to post, but like most threads on this board certain people just love to make idiotic comments and take things off topic so I don't really care to now. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
The Ignore List is truly your friend on this board. Some people have nothing to offer.
The Ignore List is truly your friend on this board. Some people have nothing to offer. Originally Posted by Maximum4
ya gots that right!
  • Doove
  • 08-18-2014, 04:12 AM
Since you seem to follow me everywhere in Upset.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I believe your first post in this thread was in response to me, not the other way around.

But don't let minor details like that get in the way of your fun.
^ i think i like you haha
  • lou21
  • 08-18-2014, 11:13 AM
Good Experiences.....2 words. Erica Hall.
I believe your first post in this thread was in response to me, not the other way around.

But don't let minor details like that get in the way of your fun. Originally Posted by Doove
Errr... Dove?? Did you forget this???

Anyways.. you are now officially chasing me around the board... correct? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

Eh, you could say that. Originally Posted by Doove
Posts # 51 & 53.... just so you can't say I took it out of context....
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1123999&highl ight=following&page=4

So c'mon down to the burgh already and say hi to some of my other friends.....
  • Doove
  • 08-19-2014, 04:27 AM
Errr... Dove?? Did you forget this???

Posts # 51 & 53.... just so you can't say I took it out of context....
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1123999&highl ight=following&page=4
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Yeah, well, i also said this:

Not everyone can have your hookboard gravitas, Mr. Rockstar. You're pretty much the "It" guy around here, that's for sure! Originally Posted by Doove
And this:

On the contrary, i'm coming around to the way of thinking which says that Rockstar should be a mod. After all, he knows everything about everybody around here.

So who better? Originally Posted by Doove
And....

Crunchman's got nothin' on you, big guy! Originally Posted by Doove
Not too quick on the uptake, are ya?

Maybe OSD can explain it all to ya.
I really thought this thread had potential when I first read it … but then it just turned into another wasted thread … again *sigh*