LET IT BE KNOWN THE WORLD OVER

I'll set something up
but ONLY if you guys promise Eaglehorse won't make me run a mile with a loaded pack.

The place on the SS with the nice river view?
Love that place.

MOOooo Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Well, Eaglehorse lost Silver but I still have my cow. As long as it has some grass for grazing.
what? did she just say we're going to Haufbrahaus(spelling may be incorrect).
haufbrau is awesome and a ton of fun. Christ when I leave that place, I'm usually a bit sore from all the laughing and smiling from the songs' and the fuckload of pretty gals of all ages and sizes. It's a true whitman's sampler of pussy. Please send me an invite if you are all setting something up!
Why do you have to insult like this? What have I done to you that you set on me like that? If you do not like me, why do you respond to my threads? Originally Posted by tatasddd
Like you don't insult pffft why do you care what he says use the ignore function it's simple...
I'll set something up
but ONLY if you guys promise Eaglehorse won't make me run a mile with a loaded pack.

The place on the SS with the nice river view?
Love that place.

MOOooo Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Jinny -- If you are gonna set this up.... disinvite all the Pittstarders... I'll buy you dinner and show you a good time instead....
Jinny -- If you are gonna set this up.... disinvite all the Pittstarders... I'll buy you dinner and show you a good time instead.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
That's an offer she can refuse. BTW

Go fuck yourself
what? did she just say we're going to Haufbrahaus(spelling may be incorrect). Originally Posted by Looker151
Nope.
Even if it's an awesome place. Do you know you're Supposed to dance in your seat? Or on your table
Jinny -- If you are gonna set this up.... disinvite all the Pittstarders... I'll buy you dinner and show you a good time instead.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

You sweet talker you.
Will I get to talk into the clown's mouth too?
That's an offer she can refuse. BTW

Go fuck yourself Originally Posted by bambino
Is this how you treat visitors, BAMBULLY?

Sorry to see you're the same sweetheart here in PGH that you are in the other cities you and your wingman troll.

Not to mention the national forums.

You're credits to your area code.

Is this how you treat visitors, BAMBULLY?

Sorry to see you're the same sweetheart here in PGH that you are in the other cities you and your wingman troll.

Not to mention the national forums.

You're credits to your area code.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I know Pauly you jackwagon. You have no clue what's going on in this forum so quit cockstalking me. You just made an ass out of yourself. Now get lost.
So because you "KNOW" a man, does that give you a right to be rude?

Do your fellow Pittsburghers know what an ass you and your wingman LustyLard have made of yourselves in other forums, BAMBULLY?

SMH. Sad. There's plenty of great grazing in Western PA. Why must you come to our town and spread your bullshit?
So because you "KNOW" a man, does that give you a right to be rude?

Do your fellow Pittsburghers know what an ass you and your wingman LustyLard have made of yourselves in other forums, BAMBULLY?

SMH. Sad. There's plenty of great grazing in Western PA. Why must you come to our town and spread your bullshit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who's town? Now waddle along. You're a nuisance and a hooker board troll.
To whom, EATLER? The people of Austin? The selfsame posters who still shake their heads every time you or your wingman show Up?

Did you tell everybody here where you like to sunbathe when you come to Texas?
You bumped a month-dead thread just to pick a fight?

Twit.