threAD

I have 1 question, how much money have you spent? What a sad pathetic joke you truly are. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Any more question sugar britches?

I have a marketing idea for you three. No need to thank me. Find yourselves a type of inspensive short brush. Have you info printed on it and call it a "Cobb Webb Duster". I bet the guys will love it. Come in handy too I bet as busy as you three must be. Sue Nami could try tent stakes and call them "Ass Spikes". The possibilities for you three are endless.
You know SL, you made a very happy woman. Really and truly thank you for the confirmation that I need. Have a great day amd know I have the biggest smile on my face now.
You know SL, you made a very happy woman. Really and truly thank you for the confirmation that I need. Have a great day amd know I have the biggest smile on my face now. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
What you get a bing to schedule?

Tapping out? No? Say it ain't so? Facts and an intelligent conversation is where I lost you.... wasn't it? Nothing intelligent just personal attacks. Yeah we see who is patethic.
SO, face it you were sloppy and I just caught you at it. Now,bye-bye
SO, face it you were sloppy and I just caught you at it. Now,bye-bye Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Does any one speak FP? WTF is she talking about?
SL you poor thing. Your sexuality makes you frustrated and angry, I would hate to live like that. How very tiny your ego must be to spend time insulting women when you are paying for their services. I get it. You hate us because you feel like we control men's sexuality. That must be painful and it explains the vitriol and anger. It's ok that you find us fat and old and ugly. It's even ok for you to hate this profession, but I think you need a counselor to help you move past your inner feelings of guilt for using a provider's services. You need to stop insulting other men. We set ourselves up for your trolling by daring to post on this site and we just have to watch you fling poo like an ape. We can troll back but honestly, if I didn't have the day off I wouldn't have time for this. But you need to stop insulting our guys. Old, disabled, socially awkward, shy, overweight...all these guys deserve love just like you. I hope you have a lovely day and get to see a young, pretty thing soon. I have zero jealousy and I don't feel threatened by beautiful girls since I love to play with women, too. Hot girls make my knees weak. I have played World of Warcraft for 12 years and I have witnessed epic trolling. You are an amatuer.
I just wish everyone here could be nice and be real and genuine... Originally Posted by sue_nami
I'm always real and genuine...nice is all based on point of view...

I have played World of Warcraft for 12 years and I have witnessed epic trolling. You are an amatuer. Originally Posted by Josie Ann Pussycat
WoW trolling??? Pfft...twelve year olds calling everyone the "n" word all day is trolling now???

4chan (/b/), Fark (before the rules), Reddit (when it started, now it's pussified) are where real trolls were born...these days real trolls are a rarity...
I'm always real and genuine...nice is all based on point of view... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Nice is a conscious choice. Some people choose to be nice and some people enjoy trying to inflict pain on others. Human Beings are complicated.
Nice is a conscious choice. Originally Posted by Josie Ann Pussycat
Incorrect.

Human Beings are complicated. Originally Posted by Josie Ann Pussycat
Again, incorrect.
You heard the old geazer. This is HIS lawn. Get off it now. Shoo, go away, get Goin

Oh oh, you are starting to make him angry......
SL you poor thing.

Poor? Yeah I'm poor!

Your sexuality makes you frustrated and angry, I would hate to live like that.

You know nothing about me saggy bottom. You're clueless. As stated (Proving my point... AGAIN!) before. You simply attack on a personal level even if it means making shit up as you go to avoid the issues being brought before you. In short I'm not frustrated nor angry.

How very tiny your ego must be to spend time insulting women when you are paying for their services.

If you mean pointing out the obvious and you're insulted by it then guilty as charged! Are you OLD? Yes! Are you HOT? No! do you suck dick for a living? YES! Exactly what is insulting to you? I bet my presence on the board is insulting to you. Your just going to have to get over that!

I get it. You hate us because you feel like we control men's sexuality.

I don't hate any one. Not even CrypticKinkster. Especially you three. How could I? I don't know you. But I most certainly know what a desperate ThreAD is!

That must be painful and it explains the vitriol and anger.

I looked at your show case pictures. I understand PAIN. But I'm not in pain or angry.

It's ok that you find us fat and old and ugly.

New Flash. That's not me. That's mother nature!

It's even ok for you to hate this profession, but I think you need a counselor to help you move past your inner feelings of guilt for using a provider's services.

Once again I don't hate any one. You need to stop try to blame shift and analyzing people you know nothing about! Guilt? About what? Spending money? Being happy? Oh yeah I feel terrible.

You need to stop insulting other men.

Huh...? Hell I even like homo's. More girls for me! Give me a few handles of guys I've insulted?

We set ourselves up for your trolling by daring to post on this site and we just have to watch you fling poo like an ape.

Calling you three saggy bottom chicks on your "ThreADS" is flinging Poo? See the guidelines! Let me know if you find something.

We can troll back but honestly, if I didn't have the day off I wouldn't have time for this.

I didn't ask you to take the day off from Hobby Lobby. Don't blame me. Troll back? What the hell does that mean? Oh you mean like get a "mandle" and take cheap shots from the cheap seats? Are the three of you so use to having a dick in your mouth's that you feel you can't have an intelligent conversation?

But you need to stop insulting our guys. Old, disabled, socially awkward, shy, overweight...all these guys deserve love just like you.

I agree with you on this issue! But I'm not insulting them. Once again give me handles?

I hope you have a lovely day and get to see a young, pretty thing soon.

Already done my red head spinner thing. But thanks.

I have zero jealousy and I don't feel threatened by beautiful girls since I love to play with women, too.

Yeah as I said I have no issues with homo's. Or any of the guys even the TS'S. Now Lesbo's thats where I draw the line! That takes TWO off the market. No bueno!

Hot girls make my knees weak.

I don't thinck the hot girls have anything to do with your knees. Try giving head when possible lying down. Or use a pillow. Knees can only take so much.

I have played World of Warcraft for 12 years and I have witnessed epic trolling. You are an amatuer. Originally Posted by Josie Ann Pussycat
So do you admit you live in a fantasy world? Sadly its obvious to most every one! Oh and I thinck its "Amateur".

Now we just need to hear from the third saggy bottom girls... the OP.
Nice is a conscious choice. Some people choose to be nice and some people enjoy trying to inflict pain on others. Human Beings are complicated. Originally Posted by Josie Ann Pussycat
No they are NOT! A tight pussy can be painful but you'll never hear a peep out of me! Doesn't make her a bad person.
While were waiting for the last of Saggy Bottom Girls to post something worth reading...

This ones for the Saggy Bottom Girls from the Soggy Bottom Guys!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is great! I am getting you to waste time and energy on this thread. Only about 10% of my fellas come from this site. The rest have never even heard of it or they don't like it because of this kind of toxicity. Some of them have joined after I mentioned it to them. You poor beta male trying to bully people online but not quite making it. You are adorbs. If you want to insult me you are going to have to seriously up your game. Or you could stop wasting your time. Either way. I could do this all night.
Also, post more Clooney!!! He is smoking hot