ECCIE Hall of Famer choices???

Providers: Madison May
Jules Jaguar
SexxySabrina (where is she?)

Reviews: Daaaaaman! (The King)
Me (I write a mean review!) Originally Posted by Stallion81
Maybe, but with asterisks. Being NBA should be a disquallifier. I would equate it to using PED's, tipping the scales unfavorably to create a competitive advantage. Ladies who aren't NBA keep the playing field level, and yes, likely do sacrifice some business, but sees the bigger picture and run their business without discrimination.

You think Ty Cobb would make the HoF now if they had to revote him in??
I'd vote Allegra Hope for best all around provider. Best new provider Kimber Rose.
my nominations are as follows:
(1) For passion and fun Jessica utr
(2) All around all categories Allegra Hope
(3) For down home comfort Eva Damita
(4) For sweetness Melanie Star
Holy mother of god, rambo...when will your incessant whining ever stop? "Tipping the scales", my ass... What the what...?

Oh...and as far as your blurb on Ty Cobb: in case you didn't know (and you evidently do not) this is a classic misconception that's been handed down thru the years....

Cobb set over 90 MLB records during his playing days....many of these records stood for over a half-century, long after his playing days (some still reign even today).

Inducted into the inaugural class (1936) of the Baseball HOF with an overwhelming percentage of votes, Cobb was later named onto baseball's All-Century Team (1999). I could go on (but) that'd steal an opportunity from you to get off your butt, do a little research and learn something about the player and the man.

Brief glimpse.... what you would learn though (much to your chagrin) is that many of the reported rumors of Cobb's bigotry / racism were exactly that. Years after Jackie Robinson crossed the color line, Cobb publicly supported (both) blacks and whites playing baseball together. Later on, Cobb also stated that "Willie Mays was the only player he'd pay money to see <play>".

Many reputable baseball historians have come out over the years defending Cobb against these unfair portrayals (acts of racism, etc) debunking them as myths and crude urban lore.

Fast forward: to question Cobb's election (into the HOF today) is totally preposterous in my opinion. Voted a few years ago as the (all-time) 3rd best player EVER (out of the Top 100 Players) in baseball....you'd get laughed at (just like everyone is over your silly, never-ending whine fest over providers and their chosen NBA policy).

Maybe, but with asterisks. Being NBA should be a disquallifier. I would equate it to using PED's, tipping the scales unfavorably to create a competitive advantage. Ladies who aren't NBA keep the playing field level, and yes, likely do sacrifice some business, but sees the bigger picture and run their business without discrimination.

You think Ty Cobb would make the HoF now if they had to revote him in?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I doubt most of you will know this one but, she was gorgeous, intelligent, and sensual and I wish she was just my sugar baby. Katherine Adair
Who could forget another of my ATFs - The Original Becky.
In the spirit of "Hall of Fame' and the fact that it generally means Retired.

I'd have to nominate Carrie Hillcrest and Nicole Preston. And on the HDH scale I'd have to nominate Ann-Marie and FannyHillUSA.
Agreed. Mentioned folks should be retired...

I would nominate...

The Original Becky and Fawn on the ladies side.
Except...he's NOT a rookie. He's been here for years. Must've hit the lottery recently, or he sits on the bench for the Mavericks, because he came out of nowhere, firing reviews 2-3 times a week, for months on end. That's...unnatural, and defies all measurable logic. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
If they took SNAP and weren't NBA you could pull it off too.
~Ze~ can receive a nomination, she technically retired. She just didn't leave with a moronic retirement threAD.
In the spirit of "Hall of Fame' and the fact that it generally means Retired.

I'd have to nominate Carrie Hillcrest and Nicole Preston. And on the HDH scale I'd have to nominate Ann-Marie and FannyHillUSA. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I'd nominate Kitty Lamour. Read somewhere she retired.
Noelle Love for Best DFK
Reese Foster for Best Sensual Moaner
Off topic. A, you spent too much time talking about Cobb, who, btw, was a racist, redneck bastard, woman beater, and asshole in general (nearly beat a guy to death, to the point where he was unrecognizable). Oh, and he never played against black players.

Numbers were skewered, because of racial prejudices...kinda like these two.

If either or both of them saw black dudes, half of their client base would throw up in their mouths and swear to never see these 'n-word lovers' again.

You know I'm right.

Holy mother of god, rambo...when will your incessant whining ever stop? "Tipping the scales", my ass... What the what...?

Oh...and as far as your blurb on Ty Cobb: in case you didn't know (and you evidently do not) this is a classic misconception that's been handed down thru the years....

Cobb set over 90 MLB records during his playing days....many of these records stood for over a half-century, long after his playing days (some still reign even today).

Inducted into the inaugural class (1936) of the Baseball HOF with an overwhelming percentage of votes, Cobb was later named onto baseball's All-Century Team (1999). I could go on (but) that'd steal an opportunity from you to get off your butt, do a little research and learn something about the player and the man.

Brief glimpse.... what you would learn though (much to your chagrin) is that many of the reported rumors of Cobb's bigotry / racism were exactly that. Years after Jackie Robinson crossed the color line, Cobb publicly supported (both) blacks and whites playing baseball together. Later on, Cobb also stated that "Willie Mays was the only player he'd pay money to see <play>".

Many reputable baseball historians have come out over the years defending Cobb against these unfair portrayals (acts of racism, etc) debunking them as myths and crude urban lore.

Fast forward: to question Cobb's election (into the HOF today) is totally preposterous in my opinion. Voted a few years ago as the (all-time) 3rd best player EVER (out of the Top 100 Players) in baseball....you'd get laughed at (just like everyone is over your silly, never-ending whine fest over providers and their chosen NBA policy). Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Selena 51 for sure. Chung should have some sort of special award because he fucks midgets and fat girls and he is such a cheeky little fellow. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
+1
The hall of fame changes almost daily in Dallas....all are the best at something but only for the day!
You have to think of a Hall of Fame in different ways, I think they're naturally including famous, but what about infamous? Think Tara would be a first ballot entry from both sides.

And while I hate Daaaman's reviews, he's also in the legend category that will be remembered by many.

Tinman for his brain, courage, and heart...

THN will get some votes, as will BB Tony, and somewhere we'd have to make room for Davidfree and all of his handles.