Climate change messed up Mars

You can use the word never, because the bottom line is you don;t know,and have no way of proving Mars never had a atmosphere. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I never said Mars didn't have an atmosphere. What I said was the atmosphere on mars was to thin to support the natural flow of water. If water exists or ever has existed on Mars it would be in the form of a solid or a vapor. In the solid form it would be found far beneath it's surface or as a vapor above it's surface.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 09-30-2015, 03:00 PM
I suppose you perceive that such is so, because you were not yet born. And you with "great knowledge" recognized the spherical shape of the Earth the moment you erupted from your mother's worn out pussy. Was your "great knowledge" absorbed from the "womb fluid"; you miss and keep trying to replace in truck stop stalls? The only myth is your self-laudatory delusion.. Originally Posted by LexusLover
WombRaider gets bitch slapped again..."his mother's worn out pussy" ROFLMAO
I suppose you perceive that such is so, because you were not yet born. And you with "great knowledge" recognized the spherical shape of the Earth the moment you erupted from your mother's worn out pussy. Was your "great knowledge" absorbed from the "womb fluid" you miss and keep trying to replace in truck stop stalls? The only myth is your self-laudatory delusion. Originally Posted by LexusLover
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....orld-was-flat/

You're a fucking moron. Big time.
WombRaider gets bitch slapped again..."his mother's worn out pussy" ROFLMAO Originally Posted by DSK
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....orld-was-flat/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth

Read 'em and weep, shitbird faggot.
I never said Mars didn't have an atmosphere. What I said was the atmosphere on mars was to thin to support the natural flow of water. If water exists or ever has existed on Mars it would be in the form of a solid or a vapor. In the solid form it would be found far beneath it's surface or as a vapor above it's surface.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
NASA says you are a liar. I don't believe you. You don't have any data or science to back up what you're saying.

My bad the word denser was supposed to be in there.
NASA says you are a liar. I don't believe you. You don't have any data or science to back up what you're saying. Originally Posted by WombRaider
There's plenty of science to back up what I am saying. NASA doesn't believe flowing bodies of water ever existed on Mars either. They just put that out there for dummies like you to take hook line and sinker. The "Global Warming" idea is being extended outside our planet. They want to sell the idea that a dry dusty planet like Mars with an extremely thin atmosphere primarily composed of Carbon Dioxide at one time possessed flowing bodies of water dried up due to Earths "Global Warming" It's a ridiculous idea.

Jim
There's plenty of science to back up what I am saying. NASA doesn't believe flowing bodies of water ever existed on Mars either. They just put that out there for dummies like you to take hook line and sinker. The "Global Warming" idea is being extended outside our planet. They want to sell the idea that a dry dusty planet like Mars with an extremely thin atmosphere primarily composed of Carbon Dioxide at one time possessed flowing bodies of water dried up due to Earths "Global Warming" It's a ridiculous idea.

Silly us to believe a group who has a mars orbiter, and a piece of equipment on the ground taking soil samples, and exploring the terrain, when you can step outside on a clear night and squint at it.
Silly us to believe a group who has a mars orbiter, and a piece of equipment on the ground taking soil samples, and exploring the terrain, when you can step outside on a clear night and squint at it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The Rover only sends back data. The key is the manner in which that data is interpreted. Do they explain how water ever got there in the first place, and why there isn't water there now?

Jim
The Rover only sends back data. The key is the manner in which that data is interpreted. Do they explain how water ever got there in the first place, and why there isn't water there now?

You are, without a doubt, the goddamn dumbest motherhumper on this board. You fail to believe things that can be proven and believe things that cannot be. You're hopeless. Ask your god for more fucking brains next time around.
You are, without a doubt, the goddamn dumbest motherhumper on this board. You fail to believe things that can be proven and believe things that cannot be. You're hopeless. Ask your god for more fucking brains next time around. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You think you can call me stupid, lol. But you're the one that totes the idea that something can come from nothing. Now that's ridiculous.

Jim
You think you can call me stupid, lol. But you're the one that totes the idea that something can come from nothing. Now that's ridiculous.

I don't think I can call you stupid. You are stupid and you prove it with every post. Saying there is no god is a lot different than saying something came from nothing. I know it's hard to understand, with your reduced reasoning abilities, but try and see it.

You're the one who has chosen to believe it was all because of a jewish carpenter 2K years ago.

I'll take my chances.
My bad the word denser was supposed to be in there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
More dense Cyanobacteria will describe you too perfection... eehhhbuhuurrrrr

I don't think I can call you stupid. You are stupid and you prove it with every post. Saying there is no god is a lot different than saying something came from nothing. I know it's hard to understand, with your reduced reasoning abilities, but try and see it.

You're the one who has chosen to believe it was all because of a jewish carpenter 2K years ago.

I'll take my chances. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the one who says man got here by mere chance. Then you think women produce thousands of eggs a month which is totally wrong, lol. You never really know what you're talking about. You're nothing but the typical atheist, liberal idiot.

Jim

I'll take my chances. Originally Posted by WombRaider

We all know what your religion is...