It is right around the corner

OK, rub it in. But who in hell would have thought that Johnny's replacement would break some A & M records in his first start?
Well I hope your bridge in Brooklyn
, is cheaper than going the Trogs Neck to the LIE.and the GW back to Jersey,I might buy it.
Look people I was just kidding around about girl on Harley,and everybody knows you pay to get out of new jersey not to get back in.
OK, rub it in. But who in hell would have thought that Johnny's replacement would break some A & M records in his first start? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
No kidding. Or that Arkansas would put 73 on the board agaisnt some Dallas high school team.
Arkansas won a game that means something..Good win!
Yep, good win on the road today. The worm may be starting to turn. But a look ahead at the schedule is daunting. The SEC is a tough neighborhood, especially the west the last few years.
The bayou Bengals get there asses kicked by msu,and the fans leave the stadium like there was a bomb threat.Then some cajun cry baby calls in the Paul Finebuam show, crying about states center stomping a LSU players gut.that's all he had.nothing about LSU stinking up the field.
Heartbreaker for the Hogs today. Not quite over the hump - but getting there.
Heartbreaker for the Hogs today. Not quite over the hump - but getting there. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
There a cash machine so far this season. There 4-1 against the spread so far hopefully the odd makers give them atleast two touchdowns against Alabama at home.
Kudos to the guys that called Mississippi State earlier in the thread, and the fact that TAMU and Missou would struggle. Im a state grad, and never in my wildest dreams thought my team would have a shot at the new playoff.
One huge step backwards for the Hogs today. Everything they could do wrong, they did wrong. When you lose the turnover battle 4 - 0, it's damn near impossible to win. I'll give them some credit for winning the second half but they just dug WAY too big a hole in the first half.
One huge step backwards for the Hogs today. Everything they could do wrong, they did wrong. When you lose the turnover battle 4 - 0, it's damn near impossible to win. I'll give them some credit for winning the second half but they just dug WAY too big a hole in the first half. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
They seem to only be able to play three quarters. They disappeared for the second quarter and that was it.