Let's Talk Provider Hairstyles

You're just trying to get me to go back to NWA lol

But deal
You're just trying to get me to go back to NWA lol

But deal Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Am I that transparent? Haha
Danielle, I have a proposal for you. If you go ahead with your hairdo, I will go full Amy Adams red. Let's go to the salon together!
Am I that transparent? Haha Originally Posted by JdeHog
What? Of course not
Danielle, I have a proposal for you. If you go ahead with your hairdo, I will go full Amy Adams red. Let's go to the salon together! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh my.
Danielle, I have a proposal for you. If you go ahead with your hairdo, I will go full Amy Adams red. Let's go to the salon together! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Deal!!
Oh my x 100000
Deal!! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Yay! I'm gonna be a real Ginger!
If you like it for yourself I love it.
One of the hottest chicks to ever do the 'undercut' hairstyle was Cassie .

I'm all about trying new things (as long as feet aren't involved). Some of my biker buddies said, "Hell yeah!" when I told them about my new hairstyle choice.

You all know I'll do whatever I want anyway, but for the sake of a conversation (and because I'm bored), how do you feel about certain hairstyles?

The hairstyle in question:

Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
She is hot ❤��
Thank y'all! Sorry to bump a week old post but I've been thinking about this for months. I was talked out of it by my hairstylist so I've just been clipping one side of my hair back to see if I'm still living the idea... what do y'all think? Attachment 640662
I always loved the shaved side look and from what I see you ladies have beautiful faces so I say go for it!

For me personally, the grow back phase once I was done would irritate me to pieces,
I always loved the shaved side look and from what I see you ladies have beautiful faces so I say go for it!

For me personally, the grow back phase once I was done would irritate me to pieces,
Originally Posted by Lovelyallison

That's part of the reason I'm afraid. I'd either have to keep it shaved, cover it until it growed back, or look like an idiot and deal with the itching and other things that came with hair growing back.

Thanks for your opinion 😘😘
Anytime!
Thank y'all! Sorry to bump a week old post but I've been thinking about this for months. I was talked out of it by my hairstylist so I've just been clipping one side of my hair back to see if I'm still living the idea... what do y'all think? Attachment 640662 Originally Posted by tsar
Your very beautiful girl, amazing skin!!!! And you could so rock that! Go for it girl!