Foxy, Scarlett, Tiara, and Vicky

Guess not everyone is as savvy as you Mew. Don’t be so judgemental! You do not know their situations.
I have been told, by more than one girl, that a lot of them send money back home to help their families, and, like all females that age range, can shop until they drop.

Saving money is an after thought.
  • Aoi
  • 04-22-2020, 08:00 PM
I've taken a lot of the girls to NP Mall.

A lot of the stuff they buy, they actually send back home.
Mew What’s wrong with you silly boy?
Alot of these girls send a good portion of the money they make home to help family members.
Alot of these girls send a good portion of the money they make home to help family members. Originally Posted by Heartside
in Vietnam, same thing.. the girls (typically) are not looked down upon by society, because they work to help their families.. everyone knows and understands that. their work is empowering, which is why it chaps me when the Cops here bring up bullshit like trafficking, to try to make their bullshit cases. they are so out of touch with the views of other societies and peoples.
in Vietnam, same thing.. the girls (typically) are not looked down upon by society, because they work to help their families.. everyone knows and understands that. their work is empowering, which is why it chaps me when the Cops here bring up bullshit like trafficking, to try to make their bullshit cases. they are so out of touch with the views of other societies and peoples. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What? Americans clueless? Next you’ll be trying to sell me these girls do this to survive instead of the desire to hang with us fat, old men.
It’s true Ronin it’s for the love of fat old men Crazy Star told me so. Well anyway pretty sure that’s what she said maybe-IDK. In Her own language she said it-I think
I would love to see Scarlett again !!. Thanks,
Can you pm the girl info please? Much appreciated
Can you pm me the info please? I am a regular customer and now i am bored as f. Much appreciated
Can I get a PM? I was a regular just starting to get active on the boards when all this came down. TIA
  • Owj
  • 04-23-2020, 06:54 AM
I have a list of contacts. Some are scared and are staying in, and others are seeing a small number of people they trust. I have a couple of Vietnamese ladies who live at one of the spas that I talk to regularly. I take them to the store on occasion and talk to them outside of work. They appreciate me treating them well and helping them out.
in Vietnam, same thing.. the girls (typically) are not looked down upon by society, because they work to help their families.. everyone knows and understands that. their work is empowering, which is why it chaps me when the Cops here bring up bullshit like trafficking, to try to make their bullshit cases. they are so out of touch with the views of other societies and peoples. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You are fucking A right about that my friend!
Lower volume and higher rent is something that we are going to have to live with for now. The ladies have to pay their bills. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Good point and they are taking risks and deserve compensation.