Dallas Exxxotica Convention

I went to the AVN's for the first time this year. VIP tickets. It was a blast! The after parties though . . . Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I hear ya. I went with a specific group and there was a connection to one of the movies up for an award. Wish I could remember the name, but there was a strip club that had shut down to the public, just to accomodate our group and those associated with the industry. Didn't realize some of the ladies I hung out with, were so talented on a stripper pole! LOL Anyway, it was truly awesome! One of the most unique experiences I ever had. I could go on and on about it, but I don't wanna bore anyone.....LOL.

The convention will be memorable in itself!
i just Heard on the radio that ladies are free on Friday!! 😎😎😎
i just Heard on the radio that ladies are free on Friday!! ������ Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Ahem.........Miss Banks, could you clarify that please? I'm afraid you caught the 'Little General's' attention with that.
Well "little general" Ya got me there and didn't see that coming.....ok I heard on an ad on the Eagle 97.1 because I was shamelessly listening to Russ Martin that ladies are admitted into the convention for no charge. Not that there are "free ladies" there ....but I'll bet you could hook up for free if you so desired .....or find a horny couple to do a threesome MFM action. It sounds like a freak show of epoch proportions!

I stand corrected!
Here they come...I have seen several new ads over the past few days, check her availablilty dates: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1456525
Does anyone know if tickets will be available (to purchase) at the door or only online? I may or may not be able to make it and would rather not buy ahead and not show up. Thank you.
i just Heard on the radio that ladies are free on Friday!! 😎😎😎 Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
What do you mean the ladies are "FREE"
What do you mean the ladies are "FREE" Originally Posted by maxemus48
The ladies are free, but the time will cost ya.
Does anyone know if tickets will be available (to purchase) at the door or only online? I may or may not be able to make it and would rather not buy ahead and not show up. Thank you. Originally Posted by doveryai
I heard cash only at the door.
  • M69
  • 08-04-2015, 09:00 AM
Made the local news and not in a good way...

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local...hope/31074973/
I'm so exxxcited!!!
The Pleasure Concierge' event got canceled for those inquiring
Brooke Tyler and Sara Jay are ready to see us
I was totally thinking of visiting Dallas this weekend only cause of the convention!
  • !VI!
  • 08-05-2015, 05:37 PM
omg NOOOOO it's this weekend

damn it i have 2 events this weekend

i am so sad by this