States to President Obama........We Will Not Take Refugees

Is it bigotry or irrational to be wary of someone who has sworn to kill you? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Is that really what you extracted from my statement? Really?

You seem to possess that same unique combination of naiveté and stupidity that the entire Obama Administration exhibits when it comes to Islamic Terrorist.
Your perception of what I stated is completely on you and has zero nutritional value at this point.

Its not bigotry sweetheart. Its reality. You can kiss Muslim ass til your lips fall off. They will still bury you up to your waist, tie your hands at your side, and stone you to death. Or simply behead you. Or pour gas on you and set you on fire. Its what they do. Its what they have done for over 1,000 years. Its what they will still be doing 1,000 years from now.

There is nothing new under the sun, and what Islamists (notice I don't bother with the word 'radical') are doing today is following the very playbook written by Mohammed himself. Today's refugees brag about 'breeding' out the local population. Guess who's idea that was? Mohammed's.

The so-called 'radical' Muslims are NOT in fact radical, they are the ones who adhere letter by letter to what the Koran tells them to do. But don't worry, the so-called 'moderate' Muslims also have their role, also as written in the Koran. They are halves of one whole.

You can deny, bluster, and brand others as xenophobic, bigots, and racists all you like. Until you READ the Koran, cover to cover, you are just an ignorant dumb ass speaking about what you do not know. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Pot. Kettle. Black. Can the histrionics. I made a statement of fact. It doesn't mean I am not aware of the risks or dismissing valid concerns. Did you know that it is possible to consider multiple, even opposing views, in any given situation? Clearly an alien concept for some of you. Don't try this at home. You might blue screen.

Viv,

There are a group of posters who think nothing of sending our soldiers to die in the Middle East but are scared shitless of a orphaned 12 year old and their family coming to this country. Originally Posted by WTF
I am aware. I actually get the fear. I also recognize when it is unreasonable and counterproductive.
Looks like you're wrong again, red idiot, but then that should be a comfortable place for you.

"The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. combat forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011." Originally Posted by WombRaider
If it was Bush's fault for pulling the troops out Woomby-tunes... why did Obama and Biden try to claim the CREDIT for "ending the war in Iraq" Was that just them being normal lying sack of shit liberal politicians??

Yep, you sucking up to lying sack of shit politicians is a "comfortable place for you"... especially if you get to cuddle up to them with their dick in your mouth ala Monica Lewinski. Just make sure you wash the blue dress when you are done Woomby.
If it was Bush's fault for pulling the troops out Woomby-tunes... why did Obama and Biden try to claim the CREDIT for "ending the war in Iraq" Was that just them being normal lying sack of shit liberal politicians??

Yep, you sucking up to lying sack of shit politicians is a "comfortable place for you"... especially if you get to cuddle up to them with their dick in your mouth ala Monica Lewinski. Just make sure you wash the blue dress when you are done Woomby. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
There's no 'if' to it. It was Bush's decision to pull the troops. They wouldn't have had to take credit if there weren't any troops there to begin with.
Is that really what you extracted from my statement? Really?

Your perception of what I stated is completely on you and has zero nutritional value at this point.

Pot. Kettle. Black. Can the histrionics. I made a statement of fact. It doesn't mean I am not aware of the risks or dismissing valid concerns. Did you know that it is possible to consider multiple, even opposing views, in any given situation? Clearly an alien concept for some of you. Don't try this at home. You might blue screen.

I am aware. I actually get the fear. I also recognize when it is unreasonable and counterproductive. Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey
Well we can end this debate right here. Apparently you are incapable of distinguishing a statement of opinion from a statement of fact. Don't quit your day job sweet pea.
There's no 'if' to it. It was Bush's decision to pull the troops. They wouldn't have had to take credit if there weren't any troops there to begin with. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yeah, I know.. how DARE Bush expect Obama to be competent enough to negotiate his OWN SOFA agreement. Obama PROVED he was incapable of matching Bush's ability to get a SOFA signed. It is all Bush's fault for expecting Obama to be able to match him, right Woomby-tunes. But hey, at least Obama could try to take credit for pulling the troops out since according to you, Bush is the one that sent them there AND the one that set the date for their withdrawal, so what was Obama taking credit for again?

So tell us Woomby-tunes, when you are crouching at Obama's feet in awe and reverence, are you daydreaming he'll stick his cock in your mouth or your ass first?
Governor Brownback got one right. Finally.
Yeah, I know.. how DARE Bush expect Obama to be competent enough to negotiate his OWN SOFA agreement. Obama PROVED he was incapable of matching Bush's ability to get a SOFA signed. It is all Bush's fault for expecting Obama to be able to match him, right Woomby-tunes. But hey, at least Obama could try to take credit for pulling the troops out since according to you, Bush is the one that sent them there AND the one that set the date for their withdrawal, so what was Obama taking credit for again?

So tell us Woomby-tunes, when you are crouching at Obama's feet in awe and reverence, are you daydreaming he'll stick his cock in your mouth or your ass first? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Keep twisting that pretzel till it makes sense...
Keep twisting that pretzel till it makes sense... Originally Posted by WombRaider
You twist it and still doesn't make sense.
Governor Brownback got one right. Finally. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Bunker up dull knife, you never know when a grade schooler will knife or fork you.
Bunker up dull knife, you never know when a grade schooler will knife or fork you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Or light you up with the bomb vest! Just ask the Israelis.
Or light you up with the bomb vest! Just ask the Israelis. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Join dull knife .....
Why didn't President "No Stones" Obama help these so called "refugees" when it would have done the most good? When they were still in Syria. You know! That country with BO's red lines all over it.
Viv,

There are a group of posters who think nothing of sending our soldiers to die in the Middle East but are scared shitless of a orphaned 12 year old and their family coming to this country. Originally Posted by WTF
Viv, there are people on this board who cannot draw logical conclusions so they rely on harebrained emotional arguments. For instance, how is one "orphaned" but have a family?

What we are seeing is the direct result of the "Obama doctrine." You know, where the USA was not going to get involved in the affairs of other countries and let the concerned parties go at it. Results? hundreds of thousands if not millions of refugees.

Thanks Obama.
I still don't see how this is Obama's fault.

But the jungle is full of howler monkeys.

And they're hidden behind keyboards.
  • DSK
  • 11-17-2015, 08:25 AM
Viv, there are people on this board who cannot draw logical conclusions so they rely on harebrained emotional arguments. For instance, how is one "orphaned" but have a family?

What we are seeing is the direct result of the "Obama doctrine." You know, where the USA was not going to get involved in the affairs of other countries and let the concerned parties go at it. Results? hundreds of thousands if not millions of refugees.

Thanks Obama. Originally Posted by gnadfly
His mom told him at age 18 to consider himself an orphan, but he still clung to her skirt. As a result, he is at once misogynistic and longs for his mommy who rejected him, so in his mind a family is anything he wishes it to be.