Obamacare sucks

• CJ7
  • 06-08-2013, 10:58 PM
Wow, I never read so much crap in my life.

Fact, my insurance has doubled for the group plan from the university by which I am employed....because of Obamacare.

The CBO now says that ObamaCare will not insure the 30 million plus, that it was implemented to insure for the very reasons stated above. The cost of a family plan is too expensive now as it was before and there is a pittance as a penalty for not enrolling. When you get drastically sick, you will still be able to go to the ER and get FREE healthcare....and still be the deadbeat you are and not pay the bill.....in effect making it free for yourself.

Lots of name calling and very very slim on the facts.

If you wish to have a system that another country has....you have my permission to move your ass out of the country... Originally Posted by disilene
youre sooooo ull of shit your eyes are brown ... insurance premiums have increased 50% since 2003.. FACT.
no Obamacare necessary !!

next contestant
It's amazing, CBJ7, how you are able to prove disilene is lying about something he has firsthand experience with, while you spout the official Obama line. Of course, the official Obama line is more reliable than anyone's firsthand experience. After all, Obama said it, and you, CBJ7, believe it.
It's amazing how he made a statement totally out of the norm and you jump to defend him like he was a long dick in a bathroom stall.

Im waiting to see evidence of premiums doubling BECAUSE of ACA.

His experiences may be related to any number of factors.

He may also be a lying sack of shit ... Like you!

This IS a whooker board after all. If you had your stupid shit together, you'd be elsewhere ... Especially since you're obviously not a hobbyist.
  • CJ7
  • 06-09-2013, 01:56 AM
It's amazing, CBJ7, how you are able to prove disilene is lying about something he has firsthand experience with, while you spout the official Obama line. Of course, the official Obama line is more reliable than anyone's firsthand experience. After all, Obama said it, and you, CBJ7, believe it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
like I said, youre more obtuse with every breath

Fact

http://www.nationaljournal.com/healt...eport-20111117

Fact

Obamacare ... purchasing insurance policies , along whit the vast majority of the law takes effect in 2014
Did Hanoi COG get his ass handed to him for the 19,696th time?

Stay tuned for the results!
Nope, sorry BiSex. Another time it didn't happen. CBJ7 will believe whatever Obama tells him to believe, regardless of another person's firsthand experience.

You are well aware of first hand experiences, BiSex, but I'm discussing it in a different context here.
LMAO!

BACK IN THE CORNER AGAIN...
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 11:23 AM
bump
My doctor said Mylanta.

$1500 a bottle under Obamacare.

ha ha ha ha
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 02:45 PM
your Dr said frontal lobotomy ... FREE
your Dr said frontal lobotomy ... FREE Originally Posted by CJ7
Free under Obamacare.

It's the only way they can now think of to create more Libtards.

ha ha ha ha
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Free under Obamacare.

It's the only way they can now think of to create more Libtards.

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay

Obamacare hasn't gone into action yet ... free was to get you out of your misery
How bout explaining why, zodafountain?

You post lots of cute shit, but never explain yourself.

Put up of STFU!
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 06:32 PM
How bout explaining why, zodafountain?

You post lots of cute shit, but never explain yourself.

Put up of STFU! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

zerodazero is trolling for a free lobotomy