Is February also....

One of my favorites:

"Any ladies take credit cards? I'm a newbie and I want to use my work credit card so I can expense it to the company. I am really smart and am sure nothing could go wrong with my plan."
^^^
No problem.

Now I have a dumbass question of my own.
I'm going to pigeon hole this to 'local homegrown' talent only.

Why do some of us complain when an Agency raises rates say twenty (20) dollars, & is located in a secure, well stocked, & furnished residence, but are more than willing to shell out three hundred (300) or more to fuck some Indy in a don't-bring-a-black-light-if-you-value-your-sanity Patel's Place?

Hmmmm.... Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
because agencies have cheap prices to attract more customers, I couldn't imagine doing more than 2 gfe/pse sessions a day, let alone in a 3 hour period. When customers become accustomed to a certain price, an increase doesn't make sense to them if it's the same product. They priced themselves out of a certain market, if that makes sense to anyone but me. You guys benefit when the girls get tired of that and go indy though. Oh, and indies make their own menu/rules.
One of my favorites:

"Any ladies take credit cards? I'm a newbie and I want to use my work credit card so I can expense it to the company. I am really smart and am sure nothing could go wrong with my plan." Originally Posted by BFCjosh
That's funny
Ladies, how do you handle it when you pull a NC/NS?
This is either a trick question or an incredibly stupid thread topic.

To even begin to answer the question one would have to admit they ncns people.

That's like asking "when you have an std, do you tell your sex partner or do you just let them figure it out on their own?". Originally Posted by coolaid
This definitely belongs in Dorian's February Thread of questions asked this month..... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I'm setting the line at 12. Any takers?

Agency STD screens for the Girls
bbkid with the best answer....
Ok, so a girl at an agency comes in with a STD test result sheet. It states her her name as, say Maria Gonzalez. The chick standing in front of you has probably gone by: Inez, Yoli, Isela, Kitty, Karla, and Sara - just in the last 6 months! You know where I'm going with this......... Originally Posted by bbkid
Ladies does size matter
You really want a bunch of hookers that sell the ILLUSION OF PASSION to every swinging dick (& sometimes floppy pussy lips) to answer if a determining factor is dick size?!
You wanna know what the determining factor is....

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
This gif turns me on.
Lol DG makes my day!
Thoughts From The Other Side Of The Peephole
You still wet the bed upon occasion don't you?
  • Tetas
  • 02-28-2014, 08:15 AM
COME ON MARCH!!!!
LOL
what do you do?
You should follow this guys instructions implicitly until she gives it up to you for free.... & bare backs you.

questions about Greek

I don't even know where to begin with this one. Just off hand I do have a question of my own. Would you stick your bare dick in a freshly brewed bag of dog shit?
Has stupid question February been replaced by "Annoying Posts from Siberia February"

And I'm not talkin'bout the northeast corner of Asia.
Dog shit warm,
Siberian weather
cold.
Someone still can't
read.
lines short.
verbs missing.
message stupid.
whore fat.
annoying always.