Looks like Obama may have to return the Nobel Peace Prize

It is equally apparent that being a "proud" Monday Morning Quarterback is something LL has always excelled at. Unfortunately for us all, LL always will!!!!! Originally Posted by bigtex
As "apparent" as your conclusion that the "Mission Accomplished" banner was a statement by the POTUS that the "war" was concluded and there would be no more killing.

And like you, I watched the banner from a distance, but I listened to and read his speech.

Here's a word "from the bench" ....

My point is just as I said:

"Mine was, and is, ....

......you have taken a proud moment of the Lincoln crew, and turned into a misguided, propaganda statement that is totally inaccurate, when one READS the speech (or listen to it if the words are too BIG for you) Bush delivered on deck."

Like I said ... as well ... "you know so much about my personal life" ....

....... same "apparent" result! .............. But back to the OP topic ....

By the way .... have you found the chemical weapons in Syria yet.

You did so well in Iraq, I thought Kerry would call. Or are you going to "sit this one out"?

You did so well in Iraq, I thought Kerry would call. Or are you going to "sit this one out"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I appreciate your reluctant admission that I made the right call "in Iraq." I am quite sure that was difficult for you to finally do!

As for the future..........I am so close to retirement, I believe I will just "sit this one out."

I can only hope that retirement will leave me much more time for .

But thanks for inquiring!
We should have just left it alone. By now, Saddam would probably be dead, and those two fine sons of his, Uday, and Qusay, would have taken over and instituted massive reforms toward a more democratic and free Iraq.
I appreciate your reluctant admission that I made the right call "in Iraq." Originally Posted by bigtex
Calls on Monday are usually pretty accurate ... if the "caller" saw the game.

Where did you NOT see the WMD's?

As for "sitting this one out" ... I can imagine you would do that. Bush ain't calling!

Enjoy your retirement.
As for the future..........I am so confused, I believe I will just "sit this one out."

I can only hope that retirement will leave me much more time for
Originally Posted by bigtex
Fixed it for you!
Calls on Monday are usually pretty accurate ... if the "caller" saw the game. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's not Monday morning quarterbacking when the correct call's made before the game began. I made what proved to be the correct call in the Pig Pen before the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion. Meanwhile LL and the rest of the Bush/Cheney Pig Pen Apologists, vehemently disagreed at the time.

Now we find that there is a recent article stating that the Secretary of State, General Colin Powell, also made a similar statement prior to the aforementioned invasion but he was in no position to overrule Duck Cheney, errrrrrr Dubya at the time. No doubt the General knew much more than all of us but being the good soldier that he is, he couldn't publicly make the claim.

Until now! Be sure to tune in to the National Geographic Channel on Monday night for the very latest on this "developing story."
It's not Monday morning quarterbacking when the correct call's made before the game began. I Originally Posted by bigtex
Your call was "more inspection" ... let the U.N. inspectors "do their job"! Nice try, though.

You NEVER said there were no WMD's..... nor did the vast majority of the civilized world.

When you continuously re-write history ... including the meaning of the banner on the Lincoln ... it does make me ........... errrr.............. concerned, shall we say.

But BT, if you there were no WMDs .. ..what would the inspectors be inspecting?

Do we have to go through this "refresher" every two or three years? Just to bash Bush and Cheney?
Do we have to go through this "refresher" every two or three years? Just to bash Bush and Cheney? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Gee, wasn't it just yesterday that LL finally admitted that I "did so well in Iraq?" (HIs words, not mine) Now he is back to rewriting history in order to suit his distorted version of the facts! How quickly he seems to forget. His forgetfulness is very convenient too!

It is remarkable how the person that was consistently on the (W)rong side of the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq tries desperately to spin the bottle to point at someone other than himself.

LL never lets the facts stand in the way of the lie he wants to tell! It is little wonder why WTF refers to him as LEXT LIAR? I suspect that Lexi Liar moonlights as a Professor of Revisionist History!

BTW, will LL, aka Lexi Liar, also give General Powell a "refresher" on Monday night? Or will he also accuse him of "just bashing Bush and Cheney?" We can stay tuned on that one.

For consistencies sake, Lexi Liar should also plan to include General Powell in his every "two or three years" refresher course.

Lexi Liar! It's seems to have a nice little ring to it. Doesn't it?
... also give General Powell a "refresher" .... Originally Posted by bigtex
So Powell is confessing he lied to the world during his U.N. presentation?

Interesting.

Lots of hot air there ... BT.

It's convenient for you now to claim that you "informed" the rest of the world in your PigPen posting that there were no WMDs in Iraq .. BEFORE ... the invasion ...

... are you now saying you didn't want any further inspections ... as opposed to invading? And you call me a liar?
And you call me a liar? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Some might refer to it as Lexi Liar flushing his lies down the toilet.

There were so many lies, Lexi Liar was forced to flush twice!
Gee, wasn't it just yesterday that LL finally admitted that I "did so well in Iraq?" (HIs words, not mine) Now he is back to rewriting history in order to suit his distorted version of the facts! How quickly he seems to forget. His forgetfulness is very convenient too!

It is remarkable how the person that was consistently on the (W)rong side of the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq tries desperately to spin the bottle to point at someone other than himself.

LL never lets the facts stand in the way of the lie he wants to tell! It is little wonder why WTF refers to him as LEXT LIAR? I suspect that Lexi Liar moonlights as a Professor of Revisionist History!

BTW, will LL, aka Lexi Liar, also give General Powell a "refresher" on Monday night? Or will he also accuse him of "just bashing Bush and Cheney?" We can stay tuned on that one.

For consistencies sake, Lexi Liar should also plan to include General Powell in his every "two or three years" refresher course.

Lexi Liar! It's seems to have a nice little ring to it. Doesn't it? Originally Posted by bigtex
BigKotex, you're an unmitigated dumb fuck. I've been watching LexusLover handing you your ass for a decade now and he's been generally nice and polite about it. Your (and WTFs) memory and command of the facts range between poor to pathetic. Referring to Lexus as a liar is totally uncalled for.

Go back to drinking Chardonney and posting smilicons, you dumb short fat fuck. Take your hatred of George W Bush to the grave with you too. It suits you well and gives me pleasure.
Short fat fuck? Yeah, gonad. You've never met BT, have you?
"UN weapons inspectors pull out of Syria ...

......................ahead of schedule"....

Hey BT ... where's that whine of yours? Prepare yourself for a Clintonisk "war"!
Short fat fuck? Yeah, gonad. You've never met BT, have you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Perhaps Gnad was referencing mental not physical stature ....

... BT has a reputation for overstating his case about himself ... particularly his ...

"satellite xray imaging chemical diagnostic" mind that facilitates his ability to see thousands of miles through walls and piles of sand, not to mention tanker and cargo trucks..... to analyze the content ...

.. unfortunately BT was AWOL when the U.N. (and the rest of the world) were discussing the presence of WMDs in Iraq .... was it his hatred for Bush that compelled him to say nothing?

He has another opportunity to speak up and save the U.S. from another embarrassment and his fav Prez from making a dastardly mistake ...

..... but like 2002 and 2003 ... BT remains silent until the testing is complete.

Even letting John Kerry fall prey to Powell's "demise" ... in the likeness of U.N. Secretary Stevenson.

..... but like 2002 and 2003 ... BT remains silent until the testing is complete. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Revisionist History Professor strikes once again. Lexi Liar has a long and sordid history of revising facts to suit his own personal needs. Truth be damned!

Despite years of trying, Lexi Liar has been unsuccessful in revising the following set of facts:

Largely due to the ill fated and ill advised, spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq, Dubya earned the dubious distinction of being known as "THE MOST UNPOPULAR (and incompetent) US PRESIDENT IN MODERN HISTORY."

But the Revisionist History Professor is still working on it!