Dear Fellow Whoremongers and friends of prostitution....

Off topic but...

Who was the toothless skeleton?
Off topic but...

Who was the toothless skeleton? Originally Posted by AmishGangster
MaggieMonroh. Desperately needing food, those teeth still left brown and yellow. When she undressed she stunk like toilet. Almost was about to throw her out the door but did not want to be too extreme. I have first hand info she is a total user hence strung-out. I know a couple of people who know her. They warned me not to see her but oh well live and learn. If there is anything that really pisses me off about this business is HOW it is always associated with pharmacology, WHICH DOESN"T HAVE TO BE SO. I CANNOT support pharmacology. I am against it.
Now let us all stay on topic PLEASE!
SM I told you and I repeat, you don't know me Originally Posted by tatasddd
And I never will.

Yes....stay on topic unless tatas says otherwise.
Lemme get this straight. The Bulgarian cocksucker states he has no interest in fucking junkie hoodrats. Then brags about trying to butt fuck ur dream girl and Maggie monrooh. Two of the biggest junkie hoodrats in the tri state area. I guess it beats sucking cocks behind dumpsters at Taco Bell.
Awesome.
I thought he was sucking cocks by the dumpster behind Burger King?
No I think he has a preference for those 3 in 1 Ken-Taco-Hut places. Pretty sure BluMax made a positive sighting after one of his routine late night nut scrubs.
No I think he has a preference for those 3 in 1 Ken-Taco-Hut places. Pretty sure BluMax made a positive sighting after one of his routine late night nut scrubs. Originally Posted by Hematoma

Wait a minute.... he gave bluemax a hummer?
Wait a minute.... he gave bluemax a hummer? Originally Posted by chizzy
No he likes jacking off to the thought of bluemax getting a hummer behind an olive garden
Tits, if you see a provider and she isn't up to par as far as you're concerned, how is that a pointless review? I'd love to understand that. Isn't that potentially an honest review that helps out others? Isn't that what you're asking for?

And how does it makes any sense to say... "my reviews say who I see and who I don't" and then immediately contradict yourself by stating that you only review half the girls you see with the implication being that you only review the ones you like. Doesn't make much sense.
Would it be wrong for me to say I just came here for the popcorn?
Wait a minute.... he gave bluemax a hummer? Originally Posted by chizzy
C'mon chizzy, even BluMax has standards.
CG: as to the Halloween party the fact that I am NOT invited, does not mean I can't invite myself. No security can do shit to me... Some fat ass bouncers don't scare me at all... Originally Posted by tatasddd
Tatas, the party crasher... Are all Bulgarians this classy? Methinks tatas needs to write a letter to Miss Manners inquiring about proper etiquette for party invitations.

Hey tits, here's the bouncer's pic... still wanna go?