Coco No Show

Mr. Happy, are you trying to diplomatically tell me something? I just don’t get it, why don’t you just come out and say what you mean. Don’t you know that she told me that I was the only one? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I don't think that happy pointed anyone out.
I think that he simply stated that anyone that would continue to place themselves in that situation gets what they deserve.
Mr. Happy, are you trying to diplomatically tell me something? I just don’t get it, why don’t you just come out and say what you mean. Don’t you know that she told me that I was the only one? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
You just opened a can of worms
Blad is dead on right on this. It is a business. Those who continue to put up with bad customer service (NCNS) deserves what they get and have no value for their own time.

Coco's poor time management habits have been discussed ad nauseum since she came on the scene and stood up the first appointment. I don't have any sympathy for any of you spineless bastards who can't just move on down the road and stop whining about it!

IF YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE, YOU'LL KEEP GETTING WHAT YOU ALWASY GOT.

If you're looking for a 12 step program, I can boil it down to 1 step - Just Step Away From The Phone! Originally Posted by MrHappy4u

Thanks..

But best course of action is them finding a chick who can make their toes curl better than the one they were in love.. err.. In lust with.

Or just if she NCNS's set up another appointment and give her the angry pirate. But film that shit and post it here!!!
Thanks..

But best course of action is them finding a chick who can make their toes curl better than the one they were in love.. err.. In lust with.

Or just if she NCNS's set up another appointment and give her the angry pirate. But film that shit and post it here!!! Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Read it again Blad,,, you'll be glad you did
Read it again Blad,,, you'll be glad you did Originally Posted by datylikes

Ok scratch the angry pirate and go for the donkey punch.

Better?
Blad is dead on right on this. It is a business. Those who continue to put up with bad customer service (NCNS) deserves what they get and have no value for their own time.

Coco's poor time management habits have been discussed ad nauseum since she came on the scene and stood up the first appointment. I don't have any sympathy for any of you spineless bastards who can't just move on down the road and stop whining about it!

IF YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE, YOU'LL KEEP GETTING WHAT YOU ALWASY GOT.

If you're looking for a 12 step program, I can boil it down to 1 step - Just Step Away From The Phone! Originally Posted by MrHappy4u

Step 2 loose her number if not go to step 3

Step 3 Backup plan
Just my .02 here and sorry if I offend anybody but. First Coco has the market corned on small, petit, young white spinners in LR. The only other lady I can think close to that category is Selena and she is a little taller and older (service just as good if not better) so she doesn't fit into that category like Coco does. Coco also illustrates the old saying

Coco is good and her donation is on the lower end but fast i.e. being on time is not in her vocabulary (so she falls in the first category). Where as most of the other ladies I met in Arkansas were good and fast (on time for this example) but they were in a higher tax bracket (so they fell into the last category). If Coco's donation was in the same tax bracket as other providers then her phone would probably stop ringing a lot faster because guys expect more at a higher tax bracket. Whenever I run across a small, young, tight white spinner I always recommend to them to make a trip to LR because I think they could do good out there because the guys are willing to put up with BS from Coco so they would really beat down the door for a provider in that category that knows how to handle her business. Once again just my .02

Professor
Very well put..
Good post Professor.
Just saw this thx professoreccie
coco has been a fav of mine....selena...¿Qué diablos estoy esperando? and you're on top as i type....scoot
Es un diablo tu queries yo estas esperando mi amor
Es un diablo tu queries yo estas esperando mi amor Originally Posted by Selena25
Ahh, I just had a flash back from yesterday. Selena...umm How's your bed?? Didn't mean to brake it again.
Muy bien senorita..domingo es bueno para mi..te llamare...scoot