Need advice about 18 yo sugar baby.

So, OP, whats the update?
This is some kind of funny shit - like someone else said, this happens all the time.

My sugar babies never know my real name or real business or financial situation so I can ghost them anytime I want. Especially strippers, when do you have to tell them anything? Pay them cash, give them the cash for the hotel room so it is in their name, have fun - then text them on your throwaway phone next time you want to see them.

Take an Uber so they don't even see your car.

Also, for fucks sake, if a few thousand dollars is going to hurt your family or your business, you can't afford a real sugar baby. The young and pretty ones tend to know their value because they have stupid fuckers propositioning them all day long and they go to the best deal - who can blame them?

Also, make sure you also go to regular working girls every week to dampen your over-enthusiasm for this girl and that will make it easier for you to live without her - which appears inevitable anyway. As for whether you have any chance to have a normal relationship with her in the future - I'd say the odds are very heavily against it.
Great advice FF. I don’t think it was a SB scenario but I heard of a guy that had a wife and two kids at home and then he knocked up his little fuck friend with twins as she showed up at his house. Now he’s divorced and paying child support on 4 kids. Need-less-to-say, getting nipped and protecting your identity is a no brainer.
Great advice FF. I don’t think it was a SB scenario but I heard of a guy that had a wife and two kids at home and then he knocked up his little fuck friend with twins as she showed up at his house. Now he’s divorced and paying child support on 4 kids. Need-less-to-say, getting nipped and protecting your identity is a no brainer. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Indeed it is - I can't imagine paying money to a woman to raise my kids and I get no say so.

Even if you totally protect your identity and she gets pregnant without knowing your name - DNA will find you someday and you will have to pay up. (Of course, you should take care of your children so don't have them recklessly)
  • BLM69
  • 01-15-2020, 10:24 AM
Live your life happy OP, marry the young SB!