Party Time! Yeah baby!!!

I had a great time.Thanks again Maxeen.
Awesome party Maxeen and Roxy, I'm just now scraping myself up out of bed
Had a great time meeting everyone. ya know its a party when budman33 is doing spins on the stripper pole. I'll be by to fix the ceiling.
sounds like another legendary party thrown by maxeen. she is indeed the party queen along with all her other great attributes!
I thought about doin my pole dance attempt but budman33 damn near tore pole out of ceiling so I didnt want to have the 2nd floor neighbors from crashing down on everyone during my "attempt".
First, Roxanne is fine. She's over at Frans and just waking up. Most likely nursing a hangover. LOL!

The party was an absolute blast!!! After going all day we moved it to the GC!!! Thanks to a particularly nice gent, Rox was treated like a queen on stage by a few lovely ladies.

I enjoyed meeting alot of new ladies! Thank y'all for coming. Sorry I lost my voice half way through the day! TFF! Thanks to the wonderful gents that made me hot totties! It helped.

Happy birthday Rox!! You are loved!!!

Thank you to all who came and made it memorable and wonderful.
Happy Birthday again Roxy, I hope you liked your gift and that you had a great night.

Thank you Maxeen for being such a sweet hostess and letting me inspect your new boobies close up...I think you've inspired me to get a stripper pole at my place too now, Ha and budman I think YOU have inspired me to make the stripper pole at my house for boys only...I've never seen a man work so enthusiastically for a dollar in my life. LOL.

It was really nice to meet more of the local guys and girls face to face(or boobs to face as the case may have been) and the after party was definitely the most fun I've ever had in a strip club.
Thank you Max Baby!!! I had wonderful time !!!! We need to start planning the next event.

Rox is sleeping Suffered a bit of amnesia lol but she is now taking a well needed nap. She did remember several strippers giving her dances?? I knew I should of went with you guys!!

It was a pleasure seeing old friends & meeting new.

Reya, I am soooo proud of you!!!! You finally ventured into boobie heaven lol. It was a pleasure to see you again beautiful lady.
  • Paven
  • 11-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Thank you for having me Maxeen and I'm so glad to have finally met you Roxanne!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I had fun meeting folks and just the general camaraderie . Thanks again!
Great Party! Fantastic people! Thank Max and Roxxy for letting me in on a wonderful party!
thanks max for hosting such an awesome party! you are certainly a great friend to rox (who looked lovely as well). wish i couldve stayed for the after party, sounded fun.
ps. all the way home , i couldnt get the image if you in that tight ,short black dress. all i can say is DAYUM!!!
Hmmmmm, not sure if I was there or not, but if anyone saw me there, it was nice to be seen!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Rox!! Hate it that I had to miss the party after the party!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

Thank you everyone for all the B-Day wishes and nice gifts. It was so great seeing all of you! Lots of good times and MANY laughs were had! Thank you to the special guy that sent me up on stage with the 3 beautiful ladies at the "after party, party" haha!

Sorry I am late responding, it just took me an entire day to recover!!!

Max, thank you for being such a great hostess and best friend. It was a great party thanks to you!

Kisses and Hugs to all!
Well now....we have decided on the next event! Less than a month away...my birthday costume party!!! Look for the next post. At a private venue. Wildness encouraged! Haha!

P.s. A different venue. More open to accompanying MANY, MANY....and look for me and my ladies to arrive in a limo.... Not the event you want to miss!!!!
I had an amazing time, and met some pretty amazing people
Count me in for the next rendezvous, Maxeen!!

xoxo