I got a 20k raise today... Hooktards Beware!

No, posting a picture of the same breed of pet is outing...Just ask the Dallas modtards. Originally Posted by boardman
Pardon me a moment, while I retrieve that golden memory. Oh, wait, you said Dallas.
Outing is not a geographical area
as big as Cali.
A exact address is outing.

Exaggerated is apparent.
The audience deserves a
more dramtic performance.

The pet memorial was not fucking
low. You obviously wasn't concerned
about his grief or checking on him.
A pet is like a family member that
can't be replaced.
We all can use confort even from a
stranger. Some of us are here for
more reasons other than sex. Originally Posted by siberia

You may be in the grey area talking about him moving and his dog dying, but it's low! The grief of losing a pet isn't something you should poke at! Unless your just plain evil!

I don't even like this guy, he is proudly an asshole at all levels but you crossed a line....

Anita, you have crossed many "state" lines ijs!!!!

Keep trying ***** ********
I don't think he is an
Asshole.
Cheering up a person that
lost his pet is my way of
showing compassion.
Crawling up in my ass
Is your job. Keep sniffing.

Staff edit, Spice - It is not permitted to draw a link between current and former handles if they have been “guested”. People are only allowed to “Guest” their accounts for legitimate and real world security related reasons. Please respect that.

It is considered outing to connect the two.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
What on earth is going on? And what handle is this dingbat gonna come back with now?

L4B, she might apologize now and ask for some of that 20k, and some tacos from Taco Bell or wherever your working lmao.
Summa Bitch.......

When you get a pay perk.....

Ya' gots' to work.....
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Lmao
No, posting a picture of the same breed of pet is outing...Just ask the Dallas modtards. Originally Posted by boardman
That was San Antonio...
That was San Antonio... Originally Posted by GracePreston
Dallas, San Antonio...Same difference.
Wow! Good for you, have fun, and are you finally going to meet me for that drink?!?!!

Xo, K
^^^

Yea in a couple of weeks... I am working in Gainseville FL... ( there is NHRA drag racing this weekend.. So .. I will be back in TX next weekend.....

BM would shit in his own shoe if he could see the size of the Cardboard boxes here....js
Well.... Son of a Bitch........

It happened again this week........................

20k More..... and some super fucking awesome perks.....

Even the the retards have luck.... go figure...

Hookers Beware.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Getting Rent From Hotels In A Game Of Monopoly Is Awesome huh?
Wow! Good for you, have fun, and are you finally going to meet me for that drink?!?!!

Xo, K Originally Posted by Karrie Brennan
Now That He Has Advertised His Earnings You Wanna Have A Drink? smh
As I said in another thread, I was curious about you, there is not even a slight interest any longer.

What was the purpose of your comment above?

Solely to inform the board you did not screen me, then begin to reveal personal information about me?

Continue....... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
She must be hanging out with AlyssaXOXO learning how to out people
I do not know, don't drag me
into this.

Wouldn't meet you in Lake
Charles,you didn't have enough
gas money to drive all the way
to New Awlins.

I felt bad for him because his
dog died.
He was never screened
by me.

You still moving to Cali?
I hope so.
smother you to death with my
tits. Originally Posted by siberia
You don't screen but you out personal info? Your a winner
Taint is not about outing, taint is about discretion ... ijs.