Hot and Sexy Threesomes

is your tongue almost pressing through your cheek? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
No. I'm not being facetious. I mean it.
My new roommate is not a provider and never will be she has a husband... I've just known her for years
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=54212 Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Wowza!!! I just watched some of her vids! I love a girl who loves it in the ass. Some of that was way too rough for how I would ever treat a lady letting me have my way, but otherwise pretty nice. Her face resembles Flo from the Ins commercials.
Nah, I don't need to watch. She'll give me my cut of your donation after you leave.
Hey everyone my number has changed its 501-679-3395
You said your roomate has a husband? Does he live there also? Otherwise why would a husband let his wife move in with a random girl? Don't make any sense.. I'm sorry but no way in hell I'm letting my wife move in with a hoebag, there would be trust issues. Especially its known what you do the new roommate may think your trying fuck her man and we will see more to the story here on the story of the lillygirl. Next show: lily girl finds a new popsicle
You said your roomate has a husband? Does he live there also? Otherwise why would a husband let his wife move in with a random girl? Don't make any sense.. I'm sorry but no way in hell I'm letting my wife move in with a hoebag, there would be trust issues. Especially its known what you do the new roommate may think your trying fuck her man and we will see more to the story here on the story of the lillygirl. Next show: lily girl finds a new popsicle Originally Posted by Sperman
Sperman I have been friends with this girl since we were in school... I also have enough manners not to go after her husband, on top of that please stop commenting on my threads.
Ok, y'all are all related now aren't y'all.
And Jerry Springer wonders where I get all my ideas for his scripts.
Hey everyone my number has changed its 501-679-3395 Originally Posted by Lillygirl
Scratch this post
This is so confusing
If I don't stop will you come over and spank me?
Well I assume with the new roommate and her extra baggage, the RED light has been turned off and it's longer the best little whore house in Mayflower.
Not quite... She works so I can still play
Dear Diary,