Jeanna Tailya

Lions don't roar unless they are alerting others. Sheep bleat all the damned time.

You are a sheep. Nothing more. Baaaahhhh bitch, baaaaaaah.
Lions don't roar unless they are alerting others. Sheep bleat all the damned time.

You are a sheep. Nothing more. Baaaahhhh bitch, baaaaaaah. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
So sad I guess you missed all that about using the block button, God I can’t believe it’s this many slow ppl in the world SMDH!!

Btw you just prove my point Gracy, you just couldn’t resist to post huh!! Yeah we all know who is the important one and it’s not you boo.
Goes two ways, boo-- you always have the need to respond too, doncha.

You aren't significant enough to block. Its more fun to clown your folded ass.
God I can’t believe it’s this many slow ppl in the world SMDH!!
. Originally Posted by suiram77
Do you not own a fucking mirror? If so, your illiterate ass will see one of the many ASAP.
Goes two ways, boo-- you always have the need to respond too, doncha.

You aren't significant enough to block. Its more fun to clown your folded ass. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Then I’m winning ends of conversation

You are beneath me gracy, enjoy your miserable life boo duces.
Didn't you ever watch GI Joe? Without literacy, you can't win.

Interesting that "others always have to respond to you" when you're the one who decided to start this shit with Jules. She didn't come looking for your nobody ass, you went looking for her. You have a crush on Jules, don't you...

You enjoy going hard in the paint on the ladies who have to watch their responses because they still advertise here. That's to be expected from a cowardly sheep.

ETA-- I see your slow ass had to edit those two sentences. Sweetheart.. there is not a damn person one on this board that you are above. I'd put the $20, Lido floor licking BP chicks over you in the hiearchy.
The block feature is pointless on eccie because we still have to read your bs every time someone else quotes your stupid ass.

To bad the blocking function on here isn’t as effective as it is on other forums and poof trolls disappear. Can’t see me either lol

Trust me nobody cares about none of the simple ghetto troll shit your stanky micropenis having ass has to say on here.
Op Charlie I just found out yesterday what happened to Jeanna tailya pm me and I will tell you buddy.
The block feature is pointless on eccie because we still have to read your bs every time someone else quotes your stupid ass.

To bad the blocking function on here isn’t as effective as it is on other forums and poof trolls disappear. Can’t see me either lol

Trust me nobody cares about none of the simple ghetto troll shit your stanky micropenis having ass has to say on here. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Lmfao nobody cares what!!! really kmsl omg rofl, it’s obvious you do SPB!!!! Go clean your dirty house and wash them stinky bloody sheets.

You most definitely beneath me spam!! Smh!!!
Didn't you ever watch GI Joe? Without literacy, you can't win.

Interesting that "others always have to respond to you" when you're the one who decided to start this shit with Jules. She didn't come looking for your nobody ass, you went looking for her. You have a crush on Jules, don't you...

You enjoy going hard in the paint on the ladies who have to watch their responses because they still advertise here. That's to be expected from a cowardly sheep.

ETA-- I see your slow ass had to edit those two sentences. Sweetheart.. there is not a damn person one on this board that you are above. I'd put the $20, Lido floor licking BP chicks over you in the hiearchy. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Ladies have to watch what they say on here because they still advertise what!!! First who are the ladies that you are referring to gracy Tuesday. Suiram77 know of some hoes on here, but no ladies, and Secondly that is a fucking excuse you just gave. You can use the pm system that is what it’s for, don’t be scared sun chip, take all your anger and put it in pm and let’s see if that changes how suiram77 see you and the other hoes that has an opinion of suiram77. I can assure you it want, you will still be beneath me gracy Tuesday.

I will be waiting on it now lmao
There are always a few posters that are absolute trainwrecks. I'm not sure who is the bigger loser. The ladies that always have a woe is me threAD or angry men that hate women and get mad when they can't even buy pussy on a hooker board?
Dumbass-- what your illiterate ass missed was that I was saying SOME ladies still have to advertise here. I don't. So I know you'll back off like the little chicken shit you are because I give not two fucks about public perception here anymore. Especially not when it comes to a troglodyte like you-- you aren't even worth the time it would take to screen, much less meet.

The only thing beneath you is your cumstain on the carpet because you can't hardly pay a hooker to fuck your ass anymore.

You only know hoes because the ladies won't see your ass anymore. How far "beneath" does Suiram have to be when he can't even pay for some pussy on a SHMB.. LMAO
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-08-2017, 08:52 PM

You are a sheep. Nothing more. Baaaahhhh bitch, baaaaaaah. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Why is there any more conversation after this? GAWD DAYUM!
Dumbass-- what your illiterate ass missed was that I was saying SOME ladies still have to advertise here. I don't. So I know you'll back off like the little chicken shit you are because I give not two fucks about public perception here anymore. Especially not when it comes to a troglodyte like you-- you aren't even worth the time it would take to screen, much less meet.

The only thing beneath you is your cumstain on the carpet because you can't hardly pay a hooker to fuck your ass anymore.

You only know hoes because the ladies won't see your ass anymore. How far "beneath" does Suiram have to be when he can't even pay for some pussy on a SHMB.. LMAO Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You didn’t say shit out of all that bull shit I don’t back off nothing gracy Tuesday lol you just mad and angry that I’m better than you. Get over it boo we all can’t be rich and relevant, I’m sorry you have to sell your pussy for a living, but it’s not my fault you didn’t get enough hugs from your dad.
I know. I am waiting for taint photos to be posted.