MOSG During Half Hour Sessions

Do u really think the vagina takes more wear and tear if a guy pops twice in a hh vs once in a full hour??
And if the first one is from a bj...even less wear and tear.
Then u said it was a slow day so u would do it.... But not twice cuz u couldn't see anyone else?
That didn't make sense.

As for ur question... It's a personal choice. Pick one and stick with it...or Shit like this happens
The only reason I posted was because he threatened to try to ruin my reputation which my reviews show I am good at providing then in the same text he threatened to have his friends post fake bad reviews. I don't even understand how anybody thinks this is acceptable on any level. Originally Posted by asian rose
Who said anyone felt it was acceptable for him to threaten you with bad reviews? Or his buddies?

The information is here, you have a rep already, I would recommend not posting anymore with regards to this. We (hobbyists) can see through BS. I am sure you will be fine. Ladies will now think twice or really check his references now. Seems to me that you have accomplished all you reallly can with this....

sixx
Wild, if you wanta have fun and enjoy it call me and book the hour and you can pop pop pop.. If you wanta pop pop pop pop for the half and which does not allow my petite frame to handle more and keep doing what I do for the day then..... You answered your own questionm clearly.

All donations are not good donations.. I like to see respectful, caring, nice guy' who care about me also Originally Posted by asian rose
I do just for 30 minutes. There are plenty MSOG gals out there darlin!
Did everyone miss this one???

Rose was he talking to you or this Jay, are we talking to Rose or Jay?? Originally Posted by homer13
Hmm
Rover I think your smart... As a PROVIDER should I take a half hour that includes pop, pop, pop or the hour that goes pop pop pop given my tiny fame and not being able to work after? Originally Posted by asian rose
So just curious now , do you prefer hhr or hr appointments ? I can definitely see a financial benifit to doing a bunch of hhr appointments per day vs. hr appointments for 30 less per . But it seems like the higher volume would be tough on the body no matter the amount of pops .
When I used to do HH MSOG was very rare unless the guy got excited quickly it's impossible to do two shots in 30 mins.
Do u really think the vagina takes more wear and tear if a guy pops twice in a hh vs once in a full hour?? Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
*** I KNOW *** oh, sorry for yelling

My car does more internal mileage in idle than it does during actual propulsion. Maybe that's why they call it "hard miles".
When I used to do HH MSOG was very rare unless the guy got excited quickly it's impossible to do two shots in 30 mins. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I can every time baby!
*** I KNOW *** oh, sorry for yelling

My car does more internal mileage in idle than it does during actual propulsion. Maybe that's why they call it "hard miles". Originally Posted by ozmosys
but its all hwy miles ...
But they were all full our appointments...

Kegals and frequent oil changes. Problems solved
I can only speak for myself, but I have found that if a man is truly relaxed - body and mind,
there are incalculable ways to inspire a man to orgasm, multiple times, in 30 minutes.

Granted, I specialize in FBSM only, but until I read this thread,
I had no idea that other providers charge by the orgasm.
If you're in the moment and enjoying yourself, that tab could add up darn quickly!
Kegals and frequent oil changes. Problems solved Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
And you're just the guy to change her oil, right Mr. Kegal?

And now we're back to service with a smile. :-)
but its all hwy miles ...
But they were all full our appointments...

Kegals and frequent oil changes. Problems solved Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
I would put to much wear and tear on her 'small frame'
I would put to much wear and tear on her 'small frame' Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
I won't either, Mr. Kegal.
More pops= volume, but not in the sense of more clients. More pops more ware and tear, simple.

Rover: And I do prefer the hour so I also get more green.

1 client multi pops ONLY he wins... Hr multipops EVERYBODY wins!!!

Sixxx: Your right!!