MY BU§H ( ¡ luv ¡t ! ) WHO LIKES NATURAL???? WHO LIKES SHAVED????

awe sexy lady it probably got lost in the mix because I'm just Been bombarded with contacts Originally Posted by Saige
I texted you like dayyyys ago lol Originally Posted by Amber Does
Why don't you two get a room?

Oh, that's the plan! :-)
No kidding howdy, and yeah I wanna join
I met this lady the other day, her bush was so big it looked like Lenny Kravitz was helping her tie her shoes.
Omg JC I've been there long ago
“Non me ne frega un cazzo!”
It's about being clean. The first pussy I ever chowed was NASTY! The chick didn't do a very good job cleaning it and it totally turned me off to pussy that wasn't shaved or at least trimmed way back.

Trim that clam!

I'm the same way with my own hygiene. My dick is fully shaved most of the time. I have often been thanked for "being groomed" by more than one provider after sucking my dick.
Definitely shaved or trimmed on guys and girls. I don't like to fight back hairs, get them in my teeth or choke on them. Also, to me it just seems so much sexier, cleaner, and more appealing all the way around. Keeping mine shaved seems to make me more sensitive as well. I also tend to be rather visual and love to look down at the face between my legs while it works it's magic … or looking up at a guy as his eyes roll into the back of his head and he moans out in ecstasy excites the hell out of me too.
Definitely shaved or trimmed on guys and girls. I don't like to fight back hairs, get them in my teeth or choke on them. Also, to me it just seems so much sexier, cleaner, and more appealing all the way around. Keeping mine shaved seems to make me more sensitive as well. I also tend to be rather visual and love to look down at the face between my legs while it works it's magic … or looking up at a guy as his eyes roll into the back of his head and he moans out in ecstasy excites the hell out of me too. Originally Posted by tinylatina
darn another hardwood floor, I forgive you.
I have often been thanked...by more than one provider... Originally Posted by Maximum4
How many are usually there? Stud!

My first dining episode, the girl had so much bush I thought Art Garfunkle was picking up her glasses.
Shaved bare or a small patch or landing strip

Men should also shave or trim do there too!
I love a nice full pie. Blackberry, Strawberry, no matter. It seems everyone likes the Kojak look. Its like a Girl Scout camp out there these days but a chick with a bald clam aint gonna be a deal breaker for me.When I finally get around to meeting Saige I'm going to bend her over and eat her ass anyway, shaved or not, I won't hold it against her! LOL
Shaved bare or a small patch or landing strip

Men should also shave or trim do there too! Originally Posted by LUCYJOSE7
LJ7, like your men well groomed,do ya! YOLO
Bald, waxed, trimmed, shorn.
What are the ladies thoughts on man's facial hair?
God can i watch Amberdoes and saige? what a show...