The Colonics Experience

This post just keeps going and going and.........
This post just keeps going and going and......... Originally Posted by tropheee
It doesn't hurt my feelings any..
I have received more inquiring messages about my services..
Thanks Sadie~
I have always admired Ms. Blu for the way she's found a special niche in the market. Not all ladies would remain so successful after a certain age. I've always thought she was pretty brilliant if ya ask me
  • BK
  • 04-07-2010, 04:59 PM
I remember reading somewhere about using Coffee..its supposedly the end all cure all for everything. google it
Oh just visit ask me about my site for pictures,videos and info on this subject~
  • sadie
  • 04-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Well good Kitty.. I'm glad this is sending some biz your way! I fully support anyone that has mindset to go to the beat of their own drum! (makes one much more interesting as a person to boot)

Guys don't be a pussy and go get your rear cleaned out today!!

Ok trophee I'm done talkin poop.
Guys don't be a pussy and go get your rear cleaned out today!! Originally Posted by sadie
I'm about due for another colonoscopy. Think I'll let insurance pay for the experience.
Guys don't be a pussy and go get your rear cleaned out today!! Originally Posted by sadie
I'm about due for another colonoscopy. Think I'll let insurance pay for the experience. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Let insurance pay for it and get those great drugs.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Cheers,

bcg
Kittyblu, my post was not meant to criticize...it was actually meant as a pun, evidently a poop, sorry, poor pun at that. I am glad you have found a niche that other people are not willing to serve...you go!
Insurance Insurance..Blah blah. Men are suppose to have their rectum invaded by the age 40 is it? When are women suppose to? Kitty I am by far your type but I think I would be comfortable with you helping me lose a few unwanted pounds. Note to self...Avoid asparagus and deviled eggs for a week or so. ohh and Jalopeno peppers too.
Insurance Insurance..Blah blah. Men are suppose to have their rectum invaded by the age 40 is it? When are women suppose to? Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
Age 50. For both men and women assuming no family history of colorectal cancer or certain other medical conditions. If that assumption is wrong, one may need it earlier (as early as age 12 for certain medical conditions).

Cheers,

bcg
Well this was a shitty thread.....At least no one was blow'n smoke!!!!!!!!
For both men and women
Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
OK, ladies. Step up at insurance's expense. Yeeeehaw!!!
If charles wants to try it out, I'd be happy to shove a tube up his ass any day of the week. I'd do it for free of course.
From the ECCIE Guidelines for Lily:

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.
#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.