Valued Poster

Completely Off Topic........

I found a picture of AG and his "scooter"

Completely Off Topic........

I found a picture of AG and his "scooter"

Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Outstanding!
Jinny took that herself, she's got camera skills
Jinny took that herself, she's got camera skills Originally Posted by amishgangster
The guy who ran you off the road in New Castle was me.
The guy who ran you off the road in New Castle was me. Originally Posted by bambino
Really? That was you? How did you get your fat ass into that car? Good thing Jinny was with me that day too, she snapped this shot as you were driving away
Attached Images File Type: jpg bam.jpg (6.2 KB, 34 views)
Really? That was you? How did you get your fat ass into that car? Good thing Jinny was with me that day too, she snapped this shot as you were driving away Originally Posted by amishgangster
That's BSer on his way to Etna to see your ATF.
Cant be BSer drives a truck and he's not fat he's husky. Plus the personalized license plate was Bambno
  • BSer
  • 11-04-2013, 03:57 PM
I would never drive a mini cooper. I know a bunch of libs from Ohio that would
Trust me, he qualifies as an Asshole Extraordinaire Originally Posted by amishgangster
yes I do
Cant be BSer drives a truck and he's not fat he's husky. Plus the personalized license plate was Bambno Originally Posted by amishgangster
Husky? Lmao. Now, quit being a pest. Are there night crawlers in your beard?
  • BSer
  • 11-04-2013, 06:59 PM
My mom says I'm husky
My mom says I'm husky Originally Posted by BSer
From what I can see, you never missed one of Mommies meals.
Husky? Lmao. Now, quit being a pest. Are there night crawlers in your beard? Originally Posted by bambino
I have no night crawlers left. I put an ad up in The Garage on Indys and some guy bought all of 'em!
I have no night crawlers left. I put an ad up in The Garage on Indys and some guy bought all of 'em! Originally Posted by amishgangster
Stop by Bsers before you sell them. Make them creamy crawlers. They're worth more.