Atxatx1 has made his own rules .

Hell hath no fury like some of the women on this board when you call them out as a flipside. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
Amen, brother.
I always leave the donation somewhere within a few minutes of entering the room, or already have it out if they visit me. I do that whether it is the first time I'm seeing someone or if I have seen her 20 times. In 11 years of doing this I can only think of three times where I wish I hadn't. Twice a lady shorted me on promised services (CBJ only when full service was promised) and once where she bolted out of the room. Those three times were all in strange cities where I was horny, short on time and didn't or couldn't screen properly.

On the flip side, I've had well over 1000 encounters that have gone well. Maybe they went better because the lady was comfortable that the money was already taken care of. She can relax and concentrate on showing me a good time. I will say the classier ladies will leave the money out and ignore it until the end of the session, but I have no heartburn if a lady immediately counts it or puts it away.

That is just my way and it seems to work out well for me. Even if get burned, it really isn't that much money and I'll make it back before I even have my second cup of coffee the next day.
Always place the donation in plain sight upon entering the room. That way it gives the Lady confidence in knowing it is there to pick up at her convience. That way no stress in worrying about the donation. Most of the classier Ladies never say a word or even look until the session is completed. It is the trust between two people.
I finally got around to reading this whole thread and all I can add is that I am in love with...

mathguy

I finally got around to reading this whole thread and all I can add is that I am in love with...

mathguy

Originally Posted by B Three
Mathguy you lucky guy.

mathguy

Originally Posted by B Three
Mathguy you lucky guy. Originally Posted by Agent220
Well, gawwwwleee! Are you trying to burst my head "B"? LOL. I certainly enjoy pleasing and love being loved! Wow.

I wasn't aiming quite that high B Three but I'll take it from you any day of the week!

-mg
How about you come give it to me?
How about you come give it to me? Originally Posted by Paige Pleasures
I don't know if you could handle it