"SL DOES DALLAS TOUR" Watch the highlights right here! LOL

Something tells me your batting average is about to take a dump.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=366309

I know there are 2 sides to every story, but if half of her story is true, you're a douche.

I know there are 2 sides to every story, but if half of her story is true, you're a douche. Originally Posted by Longshot
Hey..SL...come take pics of me...then crawl back to your hole in Austin...
Man! Almost want to keep my eyes closed for this Tour Bus Wreck.

Feel kind of bad cause I suggested a really great girl in the
private forum for his little tour thingy. So it's a little personal.
Gave her a heads up though.
It's cool to be making such a tour; many of us wish we had the assets and time to pull it off.

It's also cool to be passing out souvenir t-shirts.

But having girls pose in those t-shirts under duress, then posting the photos on the internet?

I think the wheels just fell off the tour bus.
Can you say Grade A Douche bag...Hope your lil tour was fun while it lasted..I hope you need to call a wrecker for your Bus now..
that is a motto I always go by so let's see what SL has to say...that seems very unlike him...just sayin...

I know there are 2 sides to every story, but if half of her story is true, you're a douche. Originally Posted by Longshot
So any good NSNCs? They are around the corner. Originally Posted by pyramider
Is Pyramider a psychic?
If things go well I have water, Diet Dr. Pepper and Cranberry Juice to help replace my fluids! If things go South. I have a Doctor on standby! Dr. Johnny Walker Blue Label! LOL

I think the Dallas ladies are going should both me and you what’s going on! LOL P don't be putting pins in that SL NSNC Voodoo doll just yet! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Is SL a psychic?
If you do anything enough it will sometimes go bad. Perhaps a little over zealous? Perhaps a little hindsight regret? Perhaps a complete misunderstanding? In any case, a gentleman would be conciliatory and take down the pics. I just don't think we, who were not there, should be piling on with judgements at this time. Give everyone a chance to learn and grow without humiliation. Just my 2 cents.

Did you need to read that thread before knowing that? Wasn't it obvious from reading just a couple of his posts? That dude is a weirdo, even by eccie standards.
I read the her account of the story and it's just full of holes. Why would she let Allison do a call if she was feeling pressured and manipulated? She then does a call with SL after Allison? Well this just seems a little weird to me considering her story.

She said that she had been drinking when she was called. A lot of people do things that are not rational when they are drinking. Chipper
The account by the agency provider looks like a bunch of lies. In case anyone can't tell, SL has generated a lot of business for these ladies by posting these pics and their faces are always covered so that Law Enforcement can incriminate the ladies.

If anything, SL has suffered from being too kind. He is the type that is always trying to help, but there is a problem. He is the ONE who has everything to lose from this, not the providers.

For someone as successful as SL, it only takes one experience with the wrong provider to openly expose him and all that he has worked to achieve. I love the threads with the pics, and yes, I've put a few ladies on my "list" from the thread for when I visit Las Vegas.

My advice to SL.. keep your headup bro.. With the wrong people good intentions lead to bad consequences. And remember.. where as many of the providers risk a night downtown.. we risk a 50K bill to a top-notch lawyer to protect our reputations, destruction of family life, risk to careers (even for business owners), ect. Don't let good intentions make your take certain risks. It isn't worth it.
I think these pictures speak for themselves! I happy that the wheels haven't fallen off the bus just yet! Nice try guys! I guess some people just don't like others having fun! I'll deal with the White Knights and Katie in the Dallas forum.

Pyramider....
We had wandered off track but it looks like we are back on the right direction. This thread is about SL's tour and who he sees. If you want to respond to any other issues find that thread or start a new one.

Chipper
  • Laz
  • 01-21-2012, 10:03 AM
Deleted based on mods comment.