Trigger Trumptards

I see Trump issued a statement about the verdict in the Ghislaine Maxwell case. Trump posted this: "IT’S VERY VERY TERRIBLE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO GHISLAINE MAXWELL AND I PRAY TO GOD SHE DON’T TEKASHI 69"
Why even post obvious lies like this? Just makes you look pathetic and desperate regardless of what the ultra pro-Trump folks look like.
Why even post obvious lies like this? Just makes you look pathetic and desperate regardless of what the ultra pro-Trump folks look like. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Donald Trump silent on Ghislaine Maxwell guilty verdict after ...

https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics

2 hours ago — The former president wished Ghislaine Maxwell “well” multiple times after her arrest last year.

Op upset he wished her well a year ago maybe
maybe he can repeat till true

a like for Crypt post I quoted
shhhhh he will say he got us

ahem Hay Hay Hay Op Sir, link please n thank you
The Trump triggered libs should prepare in case DeSantis runs in 2024. Start working on your DDS now. You don't want to be scrambling at the last minute if Trump doesn't run.
The Trump triggered libs should prepare in case DeSantis runs in 2024. Start working on your DDS now. You don't want to be scrambling at the last minute if Trump doesn't run. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
T as VP would be funny

DeSantis would have T as a trump card, I dare ya to impeach me
T as VP would be funny

DeSantis would have T as a trump card, I dare ya to impeach me Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
😂
Whew, some people never heard of sarcasm smdh
Foreign press wowed by Joe Biden's inspiring statements. OP can add this to the list of Biden's accomplishments. (sarcasm)

I see Trump issued a statement about the verdict in the Ghislaine Maxwell case. Trump posted this: "IT’S VERY VERY TERRIBLE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO GHISLAINE MAXWELL AND I PRAY TO GOD SHE DON’T TEKASHI 69" Originally Posted by Presj22

meanwhile in actual news ...

January 6 panel stands down on request for some Trump documents

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/28/polit...nts/index.html

BAHHAHHAAAAA
Whew, some people never heard of sarcasm smdh Originally Posted by Presj22
I have a hunch this thread was created as sarcasm and you're not really a Biden fan. Might as well have some fun with it.
I have a hunch the thread is sarcasm and you're not really a Biden fan, but may as well have some fun with it. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
To quote It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which one do I vote for, the Democrat that's f-in me in the ass or the Rupublican that's f-in me in the ass. Point is, they're both crooks and they're both liars. If you can find me one good politician, you're not looking at him/her good enough
To quote It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which one do I vote for, the Democrat that's f-in me in the ass or the Rupublican that's f-in me in the ass. Point is, they're both crooks and they're both liars. If you can find me one good politician, you're not looking at him/her good enough Originally Posted by Presj22
run then, I like from outside of the system

if ya do and as a GOP, mmmm don't pull a Dr. Ben on me just before the NYS primary

if ya do and as a GOP, mmmm don't pull a Dr. Ben on me just before the NYS primary Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Run? Ha, I don't have that kind of money. Besides, all the shit I've done....remember what kind of website I'm on....clearly an addiction lol but no politician really changes much in my opinion...no wall was built, and America hasn't built back anything better
To quote It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which one do I vote for, the Democrat that's f-in me in the ass or the Rupublican that's f-in me in the ass. Point is, they're both crooks and they're both liars. If you can find me one good politician, you're not looking at him/her good enough Originally Posted by Presj22
We disagree on what is the lesser of two evils.
Look at policy and not the person pushing it. What the Left/Dems are doing is destroying us. What they're trying to do is much worse.

You mentioned the wall. Of course it's not done it was blocked by dems that only a few years ago supported barriers and secure borders. The Republicans are mostly full of shit too, nowhere near as destructive as dems though, not even close. Why are we ignoring our own oil and buying from OPEC again? Why did we stop remain in Mexico? The pipeline? Bail reform? Why do we want to pay "dreamers" almost half a million per person because their parents illegally jumped the border and were separated?
Look at liberal run cities, they're in worse shape than some 3rd world countries. If you want human feces littering your streets then elect more democrats. This is only the tip of the iceberg, but it's the shit that bugs me the worst. It's indefensible.
I'm kind of triggered, ya got me. 😂
We disagree on what is the lesser of two evils.
Look at policy and not the person pushing it. What the Left/Dems are doing is destroying us. What they're trying to do is much worse.

You mentioned the wall. Of course it's not done it was blocked by dems that only a few years ago supported barriers and secure borders. The Republicans are mostly full of shit too, nowhere near as destructive as dems though, not even close. Why are we ignoring our own oil and buying from OPEC again? Why did we stop remain in Mexico? The pipeline? Bail reform? Why do we want to pay "dreamers" almost half a million per person because their parents illegally jumped the border and were separated?
Look at liberal run cities, they're in worse shape than some 3rd world countries. If you want human feces littering your streets then elect more democrats. This is only the tip of the iceberg, but it's the shit that bugs me the worst. It's indefensible. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

Here's your response:

if ya do and as a GOP, mmmm don't pull a Dr. Ben on me just before the NYS primary Originally Posted by offshoredrilling