Prostitution sting in Frisco results in arrests of over 46 men

Anyone been hit up based only on their posts here? Originally Posted by Bryan5878
Never. And when I first started with the studios, I didn’t know any better and sent my dl, of course all the numbers blacked out and I’ve never had anybody contact me in any way, shape or form because of it. I don’t even get the cartels telling me they’ll cut my head off or something if I don’t send money, lol (Knock on wood).

Welcome back Chung, glad you bonded out, lol j/k
Frisco PD released the names and mugshots of 23 of the 46. No explanation of why just half, but it could be the others were arrested in other jurisdictions also involved in the sting operation.

Interestingly, there were a lot more white guys on the list than I’ve typically seen in busts like this. Maybe there is something to the one poster’s comment about trying to skew white in arrests by posting ads for more expensive women….
Last night Frisco PD published the names, with pictures of all of those arrested on their IG feed. Crazy!
I got caught right before it became a felony. I was seasoned but blasted thru all the red lights. Verification pic was of her legs, room was super clean no bags or anything, she asked me in a real dumb way what I wanted and I said whatever and she lead me to say everything for $. The ad was super cheap and unrealistic….stupid. Also the DA did not play in Ft worth. She wanted to prosecute everyone of us to the fullest. This was before it was a felony, 2 years probation, fines, classes and STI tests. I had a good lawyer and paid 5k, even his team said they aren’t playing with this charge anymore….good luck peeps
Here are the mugshots

Staff Edit
  • Xanga
  • 01-25-2023, 08:45 AM
I'm hoping one of these poor souls is an eccie user so he can come and tell us what or where the fraudulent ads are.
Frisco is making a statement by releasing these mugshots in this fashion. They do not do this to any other people arrested. It’s obvious that these guys are guilty but why add insult to injury to these guys? They can’t use the Human Trafficking card on this.

One of the reasons why I got into this was to have a mutual understanding and rewards for two adults, and to have that with a variety of ladies. This will make me pretty much just stay with my regular ladies or very few others that are reviewed by long term & respected guys here.
Sadly, no more looking for hidden gems.
Same. Retiring
One of them was the offensive coordinator at Flower Mound Marcus per the DMN sports section this morning.
  • sten
  • 01-25-2023, 09:45 AM
I saw on the local news last night that the sting was also at a Southlake hotel. I assume those mugshots are coming out next.
Everyone up here is talking about this! Frisco is definitely trying to make a statement.
All those guys should jerk off on the jail cell walls, and say that they wouldn’t have to if they didn’t get picked up, lol lol
  • Xanga
  • 01-25-2023, 10:08 AM
Frisco is making a statement by releasing these mugshots in this fashion. They do not do this to any other people arrested. It’s obvious that these guys are guilty but why add insult to injury to these guys? They can’t use the Human Trafficking card on this.

One of the reasons why I got into this was to have a mutual understanding and rewards for two adults, and to have that with a variety of ladies. This will make me pretty much just stay with my regular ladies or very few others that are reviewed by long term & respected guys here.
Sadly, no more looking for hidden gems. Originally Posted by ERWhyNot
Perhaps. I'm curious to see if any convictions come out of this. It's one thing to arrest someone and another to get a conviction. I think the fuzz knows good and well that this worked as intended - giving names and mugshots...calling employers! wtf!. And I suspect they could care less about convictions, they just want to scare everyone out of the hobby.
Time to get better at due diligence and stick with the ones you know.
Perhaps. I'm curious to see if any convictions come out of this. It's one thing to arrest someone and another to get a conviction. I think the fuzz knows good and well that this worked as intended - giving names and mugshots...calling employers! wtf!. And I suspect they could care less about convictions, they just want to scare everyone out of the hobby. Originally Posted by Xanga
I agree. There will probably be a lot deals made and so on. I think one big take away is that the officials want to pat their self on the back, publicly, for doing something about trafficking; even though they haven’t done anything but ruin the life's of some guys who we’re looking for a nut, thrill, or companionship.
They will never take away the demand for paid sex so the supply will follow.

Similar to the war on drugs.