Cash In: Ladies why not raise your rates now ahead of the Superbowl

I might feel bad because it will be like taking candy from a baby. Lets roll big dog. As long as it doesnt get me banned, I will gladly put my money where my fingers roll..so to speak. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Lol. Ohh i'm shaking in my boots. So what's the anatomy of the bet?
Lol. Ohh i'm shaking in my ballet shoes. So what's the anatomy of the bet? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY and I am workin on it for ya. If the mods dont have a problem with it, that is.
Shouldn't be too hard just post it and if I like the parameters I will accept. If I don't then I won't. Its all very simple for me. Now let's hear it sweetie. Don't drag this out.
Blah blah blah. You two girls go fight already. Quit talking about it.
An immortalization you and I will never obtain. So yeah inspiring indeed! ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So one that's immortalized is someone to look up to? Are Charles Manson or Adolf Hitler good examples?

You're obviously ate up with stardom.

Haha... Ain't no star gonna hire you and go to your incall knowing he has cameras on him. That's not how things work when you're creeping. Come on now you know better than that. And even going to their hotel room you'd be safe because most of them check in using aliases or security guard names. Trust me they don't want you outting them as they have much more to lose and will pay you big bucks for your silence. Same applies to sluts like Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton

I can tell you've never played at that level yet. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Most stars aren't that smart. Newsflash they're people just like me and you. One day you'll figure that out...or maybe not.
1000. USD bet big boy? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You have a $1000 to spend!?!?! I'll give you wayyyyy more for that thousand bucks then SC will.
So one that's immortalized is someone to look up to? Are Charles Manson or Adolf Hitler good examples?

You're obviously ate up with stardom.

Most stars aren't that smart. Newsflash they're people just like me and you. One day you'll figure that out...or maybe not. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Don't be purposely obtuse. Immortalization happens in fame or infamy. Obviously you're falling off the farm by comparing Prince to infamous characters. Might as well throw the druggie Elvis Pressely in that mix as well huh?

Listen if you're gonna try and be witty with your responses then don't take days to respond with something as lame as your response. Learn to be quick witted OFS. If you can't then just stay quiet. Lol
Learn to be quick witted OFS. If you can't then just stay quiet. Lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You mean like you? A looser on a hooker board making up stuff about yourself all day cause you don't have anyone to talk to?

If that's what you mean sorry I can't do that.
You mean like you? A looser on a hooker board making up stuff about yourself all day cause you don't have anyone to talk to?

If that's what you mean sorry I can't do that. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Lol. Yes ....and for the record. The select lady friends i have on this site I would never want them to confirm my existence in their life. It would rattle the board. Some never post which is good y'all don't need to know who I'm buying carats for and who's letting me sleep over because I'm a bum.
LOL. These threads really make my day hella funnier!
LOL. These threads really make my day hella funnier! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
ECCIE is MSOGE, multiple sources of grand entertainment!
Glad I can help make y'all smile
Glad I can help make y'all smile Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You'd make the entire hobby community smile if you'd take a permanent hiatus, douchey.
You'd make the entire hobby community smile if you'd take a permanent hiatus, douchey. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Lmao.... Ouch!That's too bad I'm out of lime to make my popcorn.