Obama's last 3 years monthly job numbers vs Trumps 1rst 3 years

if yous say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think you are confused. I'm single. So was it poor grammar on your part? Or an infantile attempt at an insult? By the way, when you and Mrs. Waco (Bambino) talk about buttcheeks, is it one word or do you spread them? I bet we all know the answer to that. Maybe the Pedant will show up and give us all an unwarranted PSA.
I think you are confused. I'm single. So was it poor grammar on your part? Or an infantile attempt at an insult? By the way, when you and Mrs. Waco (Bambino) talk about buttcheeks, is it one word or do you spread them? I bet we all know the answer to that. Maybe the Pedant will show up and give us all an unwarranted PSA. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

i am confused. confused as to why yous think the way yous do since yous think yous is so smarts.

i mean .. yous can't even spell 1N73LL1G3NC correctly.

BAHAHAHHAHAAAAA
i am confused. confused as to why yous think the way yous do since yous think yous is so smarts.

BAHAHAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
wHy R U 5Uch 4 51mPL3TON? d1d YOuR MOMMY roLL Ov3r On u wH3n 5H3 W4Z TURn1n' 4 Tr1CK?
wHy R U 5Uch 4 51mPL3TON? d1d YOuR MOMMY roLL Ov3r On u wH3n 5H3 W4Z TURn1n' 4 Tr1CK? Originally Posted by MT Pockets

iF yOuS SaY sO

BAHAHAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are not even smart enough to copy and paste my tag line LOL!

iF yOuS SaY sO Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why do you keep referring to me as being plural? I know I am well-endowed, but come on dude don't embellish.