Brittney Because, a Rude self centered , inconsiderate Bitch

you guys need to undersyand, i took the day off just for this Bitch then she pulls this lame ass shit and now i have to work Saturday to make up for missing work. You are damn right im pissed Originally Posted by Texanfan
Oh boo who...You're acting like a pissed off child throwing your toys out of the pram. All this pathetic thread is doing is making you like a whiny little bitch... You're the one wasting your precious day off posting shit on a hooker board, we get it, you have to work on a Saturday now, there are worse things in life than having to work on a Saturday...Shut the fuck up already.
Dude's behavior is really scary..........
Oh boo who...You're acting like a pissed off child throwing your toys out of the pram. All this pathetic thread is doing is making you like a whiny little bitch... You're the one wasting your precious day off posting shit on a hooker board, we get it, you have to work on a Saturday now, there are worse things in life than having to work on a Saturday...Shut the fuck up already. Originally Posted by Valerie
Now now tits....... I mean chic, play nice here....... save the naughty side for later
it's not like she NCNS him, she gave him notice.

cancellations happen all the time.

should we all start a thread when we get one?
After Reading this...... Brittney, you did good avoiding this turd......I bet he would have treated you like a turd if you had met him......

You girls work hard for the money..... Enjoy it with out worry!
Talk about over-reactions...

I can't help but notice its the bros who schedule their real life around the hobby who get bent out of shape like this. I'm not changing my work schedule to meet some provider (even if she is stupid-fucking-HOT like our Nail Job Queen here). Poppa's got money to make... Girl don't wanna show up? Fuck it. Hit up a nail salon yourself and get the manicurist to jerk you off.

Is it safe to say the legendary trip to Subway has a challenger now?
Now now tits....... I mean chic, play nice here....... save the naughty side for later Originally Posted by mojojo213
I'm sorry...Must be the hormones..
  • uhdps
  • 08-16-2012, 07:15 PM
For what its worth I have been wanting to see Brittney for a while now. We tried to set up meetings for a few weeks but had a tough time getting our schedules to line up. When we finally did the day before I had to cancel b/c a co worker got fired and I had to fill in on a business trip for them.

Brittneys response was "no worries, life happens" she was never rude or disrespectful at all even though she probably had reason to be.

Im still hoping to visit with her when I find the time and can plan my schedule a little better.
Just curious why his other silly little meltdown was locked and this one isn't.
it's not like she NCNS him, she gave him notice.

cancellations happen all the time.

should we all start a thread when we get one? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Sure.... if you want to

I'm sorry...Must be the hormones.. Originally Posted by Valerie
Make the coochie go whoo whoo

Just curious why his other silly little meltdown was locked and this one isn't. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
The other thread was locked because this one was running at the same time. No use in having two threads with the same topic by the same OP running at the same time.
Wifey's preggo alright!
who gives 2 shits....
  • aka
  • 08-16-2012, 11:25 PM
Damn, I would be mighty pissed if I came to know that a chipped fingernail rated higher in the pecking order than me.

Britt, for when did you offer to reschedule? The nail shouldn't have taken too long to fix and you should've been considerate of the fact that he took time off to meet you. In fact, you should've been tickled pink.

But TXfan, you are behaving like a spoilt brat. It's not the end of the world.

Some of us fawn over prima donnas. Some tolerate them. You, sir, need to keep away from them.
Bitches need to keep up their appearances....I'm just saying
Damn, I would be mighty pissed if I came to know that a chipped fingernail rated higher in the pecking order than me. Originally Posted by aka
Geeeezzzzz .... I learned that by the time I graduated to the 5th grade!

Nails trump all .... hair is next ....

..... the only things that might trump nails are ... eye brows.

Sir, you are below toe nails, and I don't even know you.