treating sex addiction

Roll one homie
Take care of yourself LFK, I was thinking that you were on a huge binge for October (forgot what you called it).

Your example and making changes is to be lauded but I would still like to know who Kate is or was?

Look at the gifts you can bring you SO now. Peace!
Look at the gifts you can bring you SO now. Peace! Originally Posted by green305

Screw that spend the extra cash on yourself!!!
OK, my handle. A few years back there was a TV show I liked call "Lost". I always like the weirder shows like Lost, and Xfiles, even the old Twilight zone reruns. But back to "Lost". Within the show, there was a bit of love triangle around a character called Kate. Pictured below.

The show had really good character development, Kate was in a gray area of being good and bad. I thought she was really hot in the series.

There were too other male characters. One being "Jack" was basically a strait arrow. The other being "Sawyer", who was a con man. Most of the time in real life, I am Jack, but yet there is a side of me that is like Sawyer, or wants to be like Sawyer. Don't get me wrong in the that I am mimicking characters, but I found that I identified with both of these characters.

There both had an interest in Kate. It is interesting that the writers let them both tag her at different times for different reasons. After Kate jumped Sawyer's bones, Sawyer said "all you had to do was ask".

So anyway when I was trolling Ashley Madison date sight for married women a few years back, I thought of what I thought would be a clever handle, and seeing myself as combo, or wanting to be more like Sawyer, a combination of diametrically opposed personalities, I sort of deemed myself "lost" "for" "kate", and I made it all one word, so I have keeping the handle as sort an alter ego for several years now.
Question answered nice!!!
LFK,
I wish you all the luck you need to survive. And, thanks for letting us in on your nom de guerre.
I've often wondered if I'm strong enough to quit this expensive hobby. Then I see a hot babe and realize I'm not.
  • MC
  • 10-28-2012, 10:36 AM
I was a big fan of Lost so I knew right from the beginning what your handle meant.

And I agree, Kate was really hot. I read somewhere that the actress is going to be in one of the new Hobbit films.
Lost for Kate, I'm sorry that we didn't get the opportunity to meet. Schedules and distance just didn't line up, which is mostly my fault I need to broaden my horizons and become more flexible with traveling, but ANYWAY I would like to take the time to THANK YOU for welcoming me on here as well as all the great conversations and advice in the PM's! You seem like a real sweety and it sounds like your making the best choice for the time being. If you truely are addicted to sex, I hope you get help for it, if possible. I applaud you for putting your families financial well being before your own wants and needs, which can be extremely difficult in the mist of ANY addiction. So kudos to you for being strong. I don't know if you will see this message, or ever log back on Eccie. You did state that you were going to try to limit your time on Eccie. But I did want to let you know I think your a class act. Stay strong and happy trails to you!!
Tatiana,

Thank you for your kind words.
Man up, don't be pussified homie
dude, most of ur reviews are no-names, and u like to punk on people, are u even a real client?
Oh geez didn't mean to push your buttons really...I jus admire you more wen u is conquering, not lamenting. Hate to see a homie get all sore...

All star reviews? N Nikki, LynnT, crystalaries and Tony's cayala. I've seen the others, but didn't click so I let my pen rest!

Grab a beer, smoke, taint or any old vice...life is too short for pussification! Peace
Ok I over reacted
Taint shit babeh! Get ur hoe on!
lost was my fav series ive seen so far