Review: Brandee69-no show

I know for a fact that she has a sold rep.

Sold reps are earned, not given.
I have already apologized when he had called so go to bed or something okay? You are annoying...
I have already apologized when he had called so go to bed or something okay? You are annoying... Originally Posted by Brandee69
brandee baby just ignore him and move on he will try to get the last word no matter what.
Don't pay attention this this guy Brandee. He is not worth it.

Guys like this like to take jabs to stir up drama.

Hell I got a guy trying to push my buttons on my thread.
I know for a fact that she has a sold rep.

Sold reps are earned, not given. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I have already apologized when he had called so go to bed or something okay? You are annoying... Originally Posted by Brandee69
What happened?
I'm sorry I was too busy looking at your avatars
Del
We got the point the first two times you posted.

Ignore ignore ignore this guy Brandee.

Don't let him bait you.

IGGGNORE
First of all
1. He scheduled last week
2. I gave him addy
3.My daughter in the middle of the night went to the er ended up in icu i had the grandkids...you follow???
4,. He just showed up this morning and i had been so stressed out and forgot is that okay with you sir???
5. I do have access to this site through my mobile
6. I can laugh if i want to
7. The end! Now get outta here with the attacks! Originally Posted by Brandee69
Wasn't clear on previous posts..apologize,, I was just being neutral on the issue...

#6... More power to u for able to laugh with ur kid in ICU
#7... I didn't make any attack at u,,, however u are..
We got the point the first two times you posted.

Ignore ignore ignore this guy Brandee.

Don't let him bait you.

IGGGNORE Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Not baiting anyone... I am sure I was as neutral as I can be
Sorry but can't remember when did I try to push ur button,, must not been that important
I hope everything turns out ok with your daughter Brandee.
Takeaways here:

Brandee69 has a good rep here and many came to defend a "shit happens" moment
eng, in fact, did not invest in Rosetta stone
Midgetwrestler is a timewaster, confirmed by multiple ladies, and crawled back into his hole to masterbate in his Audi
Kaylee does not like TUMA
Takeaways here:

Midgetwrestler is a timewaster, confirmed by multiple ladies, and crawled back into his hole to masterbate in his Audi
Kaylee does not like TUMA Originally Posted by Boltfan
Midgetwanker may have been speaking about contacts made under one of his former handles when referring to the OP.

c.a.
Takeaways here:

Kaylee does not like TUMA Originally Posted by Boltfan
Wow, really? Name callings ... But I am going to keep my cool...at no time in this thread, I was attacking anyone including Brandee...

Just wasn't clear who is telling the truth based on facts... Still not clear, when Brandee was all upset and attacking me by telling facts...

Do these guys hoping for freebies by defending and attacking? Good luck, maybe it is worth $300 to sell ur dignity...

How did u know I drive Audi? R u a psychic? Yep, I love my Audi, I probably love my Audi more than providers,,, yep, I do have problem..BUT I will never masterbate in my Audi nor have sex in it.
-_- JESUS. Some people never learn
How did u know I drive Audi? R u a psychic? Yep, I love my Audi, I probably love my Audi more than providers,,, yep, I do have problem..BUT I will never masterbate in my Audi nor have sex in it. Originally Posted by eng
I love trolling as much as the next person but your lacking of reading comprehension kills me! He said midgetwrestler has the Audi. PLEASE read what's written, not what YOU think it says!

When you start a post with "I know I'm going to get bitched at" you know you're instigating but I'm not going to harp because arguing with you is like trying to explain to a 6 year old why they need to brush their teeth, you'll never get it.

I have to go, the anti-eng group meeting starts in an hour and I have to get ready - it's limited seating as the interest has grown quickly.