I’m clearing it all up :)

AK bringing the mother fucking pain to these bitches!!! Lmao Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Sure right I do. ACT YOUR AGE OR GET PUT IN PLACE... Aweee I touched a soft spot on a few... xoxo

BEST LATINA MILF IN ATX AND
YES I STILL LACTATE FULLY FROM BOTH OF MY nice boobs 💋💋
  • ztonk
  • 01-27-2018, 11:54 AM
The personal attacks need to stop.

If you have some insight you'd like to add to the "Saga of zapperdog and Alana kay", continue, but further instances of insulting remarks and unnecessary rudeness will be dealt with accordingly.

This is your one and only warning.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Please collect yourself before posting. It looks extremely bad when spelling is this bad Ms. Kay. Normally not a grammar nazi, but jeeze. Also OP you were stupid af to spend that much on any girl. I have no idea what happened but it seemed like you were expecting something more for spending the money for 10 sessions. Not defending her but just seems kind of weird. Why would she we walk out on you mid session after a 3rd encounter? You called her a barebacking whore in one of your post, did she refuse that in your 3rd session or something? Originally Posted by Kamisearch

Awe an anime lover as a pic to hide behind a keyboard.

Cute, not.

I would misspell if I was mad because I have an advanced phone and do not sit on my keyboard so I have predictive text and didn’t give a flying duck or two about correcting anything because u can read between the lines. You (y’all) want to hurt. Rep that’s all. Because it makes u feel better but guess what So be it.
  • ztonk
  • 01-27-2018, 12:29 PM
Closed at OP's request.

ztonk
AustinModStaff