I Think I'm addicted to.......

They have showers and also a jacuzzi tub available but I haven't seen many use them Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Swingers club=NO! I wouldnt ever attend. But thats just me
Are shower areas there? Are people going in and out of the showers? Just curious Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Everyone shows up "freshly showered"
Being a single guy at these spots is hell!

The best looking chicks(the VERY FEW that be there) were usually cuffed up and guarded heavily by the dude they came with. It's the busted bad-built ones that be wanting to play with single dudes. I can't count how many times I turned down a busted chick's advances.

I remember standing in a hallway talking with some dudes and this buttnaked white chick walked by us saying "This is where you single guys have to be, eh? Sucks to be y'all." And she was fine too(well the guy she came with just finished smashing that pussy)!

One of the reasons I stopped going alone.
That's reality at swinger's clubs. Single guys are gonna have a bad time, unless they're excited by the thought of doing an unattractive woman.

The way to get access to the hot women is to come with a hot woman. Women are very competitive, and you become a prize when you're there with a hottie, even if you're an average guy. Having a big cock helps, too.
Being a single guy at these spots is hell!

The best looking chicks(the VERY FEW that be there) were usually cuffed up and guarded heavily by the dude they came with. It's the busted bad-built ones that be wanting to play with single dudes. I can't count how many times I turned down a busted chick's advances.

I remember standing in a hallway talking with some dudes and this buttnaked white chick walked by us saying "This is where you single guys have to be, eh? Sucks to be y'all." And she was fine too(well the guy she came with just finished smashing that pussy)!

One of the reasons I stopped going alone. Originally Posted by kerwil62
That's reality at swinger's clubs. Single guys are gonna have a bad time, unless they're excited by the thought of doing an unattractive woman.

The way to get access to the hot women is to come with a hot woman. Women are very competitive, and you become a prize when you're there with a hottie, even if you're an average guy. Having a big cock helps, too. Originally Posted by blowpop

Real talk right there.

Here's a little more. The swinger community is all about trust.
They don't trust hookers, for the most part, or the guys that would pay a hooker to go to a swing club. They will ask questions about how you met, how long you've been together, shit like that. You'd better have your story straight. A single hooker coming in as a single female will generally be treated OK though. Just don't even hint at P4P.
^^^^ True shit bm.....I've been to few but always took a civilian female with me....

The way to get access to the hot women is to come with a hot woman. Women are very competitive, and you become a prize when you're there with a hottie, even if you're an average guy. Having a big cock helps, too. Originally Posted by blowpop
Never considered the competitive aspect. I had a stripper friend hint about that once, but I never followed up. Don't know if she was serious or not. I was intimidated by the idea. She's hot as hell, I'm avg to above avg, but not in her league, so I just figured id be left in the dust. Shes a pretty cool chick though, probably could have hooked me up now that I think about it.
Where in Humble
I went the Wed. before last with a lady...the group room was fun. I love to have people watching.
Are people generally respectful at these clubs? I mean if I go with a girl who just wants to fool around with me only in front of people do we have to worry about some guy just walking up and sticking his schlong in her face?
Everyone shows up "freshly showered" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
but yet has a trail of toilet paper stuck in there ass
They have showers and also a jacuzzi tub available but I haven't seen many use them Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I would never sit in a jacuzzi tub you don't know if they clean it or not especially with bleach
well damn! catching up on all these threads

and now my hotel jacuzzi suite fantasy is out the window
smh

thanks!