Well, At Least We're In Good Company

Jesus, Corpy. I don't even know what thread Im in anymore. You've hijacked every thread with your three, no four-day uncontrolled meltdown!

I recommend you try some fucking SCOPE for that SHITBREATH of yours, Corpy!

• CJ7
  • 06-13-2013, 11:36 PM
nice necklace Ib

lmao
nice necklace Ib Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2013, 01:58 AM
thank you master speller.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
lol ...hopefully that's a Twix. what the fuck is wrong with people.
nice necklace Ib

lmao Originally Posted by CJ7
Good gracious, CBJ7!!! Your noble focus on "meaningful, intelligent debate" is commendable, you fucking ignorant, libertard hypocrite.

Jesus, Corpy. I don't even know what thread Im in anymore. You've hijacked every thread with your three, no four-day uncontrolled meltdown!

I recommend you try some fucking SCOPE for that SHITBREATH of yours, Corpy!
You're a lying, dumb-ass golem hypocrite. It's evident that your dumb golem ass hijacked every thread by the fact you initiated every exchange, you dumb fuck golem moron. That's why your lying, dumb golem ass was elected:

thank you master speller. Originally Posted by CJ7
Go fuck yourself, CBJ7. It was your moronic attempts to correct LL that exposed you for the illiterate and hypocritical fraud you really are.

Originally Posted by bigtex
See that you gave up on the "shocker" and are now relying on your thumb, BigKoTex. The dumb golem fuck appreciates your loving, affectionate attention. Just remember where you've put that thumb before you put it in your mouth.

lol ...hopefully that's a Twix. what the fuck is wrong with people. Originally Posted by JCM800
The dumb-ass golem fuck is a truly sick dumb-ass golem fuck, isn't it?
Corpy bites the BIG ONE!

Naughty little boys shouldn't play with their food!

Corpy bites the BIG ONE!

Dude, that photo is beyond the pale.

Having said that, just when will IB Hankerwrong post the link to the poll like Yssup asked?

IB Hankerwrong has no problem posting links to Weiner's dick picture, but he can't post ONE link, just ONE link to the Dipshit of the Year poll?

Looks to me like he got caught in a lie. AGAIN.
IB has just given new meaning to the term shit faced. Nice to see him with something besides Weiner's wiener in his mouth.

Having said that, just when will IB Hankerwrong post the link to the poll like Yssup asked?

IB Hankerwrong has no problem posting links to Weiner's dick picture, but he can't post ONE link, just ONE link to the Dipshit of the Year poll?

Looks to me like he got caught in a lie. AGAIN. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I believe IB said "google it"

and there has to be some rule regarding assup's pic
lol ...hopefully that's a Twix. what the fuck is wrong with people. Originally Posted by JCM800
CM what do you think? I say

What the fuck are you babbling about?
Go to the Wizard and get a brain then you can figure shit out.
Corpy bites the BIG ONE!

And your dumb-fuck golem ass shouldn't try so hard to be disgusting, because your dumb-fuck golem ass was already elected to be:

IB has just given new meaning to the term shit faced. Nice to see him with something besides Weiner's wiener in his mouth. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still a dumb-fuck moronic, hayseed, simpleton, Ekim the Inbred, and you're the one salivating all over the picture of Weiner's weiner you copied for your personal keepsake, you deviant homo-slut. You're the one who attends all of the deviant Dimotard parties where you slobber all over Weiner's weiner @: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053109130&post count=5 & http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...84&postcount =7.

Once again your ignorant Yankee ass is fawning over the dumb-ass golem fuck's disgusting personal pictures. Here's the poll, you lying Yankee jackass.

I believe IB said "google it"

and there has to be some rule regarding assup's pic Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
+1 But it was Whirly @ http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053107631&postcount=7
As we ALL know, there has been no rule broken.

And, as we ALL know, "Google It" doesn't go to the original poll, just DL's bogus follow up, which came days, if not weeks later.

And as we further ALL know, Corpy is guilty of lying and doctoring even DL's poll to reflect his own shitfaced agenda.

Sorry dipshits ... there is, was and shall ever be ONE DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!

And we ALL know who that is!