A great indictment of liberalism

The END is near! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Thank GOD! http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...es%20office%22

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
A narcissist like odummer surely would !
Munchmasterman, may I ask that you explain your point? I don't see it. And I think that the minute anyone criticizes Obama, they tend to immediately fall back on that defense, that he's a half black man and the offending person must be racist. I think that's something people seem to have become comfortable throwing around, crassly, and actually are causing more racism in the process.

I'm not insulting you here. You posted a well thought response and I don't see your point. If you could explain it please, I'd appreciate it

No. He'd deeply contemplate his decision to kill his own grandmother so many years ago just so no one could divulge his true birth place and he could snake his way into the presidency. Quickly after he'd begin to lie to himself.
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 08:01 AM
No. He'd deeply contemplate his decision to kill his own grandmother so many years ago just so no one could divulge his true birth place and he could snake his way into the presidency. Quickly after he'd begin to lie to himself. Originally Posted by Evie Doll
Are you a fucking birther?

I love it now that Ted Cruz is catching some of that same stupid bullshit. You throwing any his way?
Are you a fucking birther?

I love it now that Ted Cruz is catching some of that same stupid bullshit. You throwing any his way? Originally Posted by WTF
Ted Cruz is a horrible candidate. I don't support the republican party. My views are conservative. I find most of the politicians running for President a waste of oxygen.

And its very closed minded and crass of you to insult me for having an opinion different than yours. Not very liberal minded of you.
Ted Cruz is a horrible candidate. I don't support the republican party. My views are conservative. I find most of the politicians running for President a waste of oxygen.

And its very closed minded and crass of you to insult me for having an opinion different than yours. Not very liberal minded of you. Originally Posted by Evie Doll
WTF has to post a picture in his avatar of a monkey with balls to remind his EUNUCH self what he's missing. A nutless,gutless, and childish lying liberal that does the usual name calling when people don't agree with them. Give it right back to them, Dear !

And its very closed minded and crass of you to insult me for having an opinion different than yours. Not very liberal minded of you. Originally Posted by Evie Doll

I see COG has good taste, the lucky fucker... Evie you restore my faith in mankind! Thanks for your Beautiful mind!

Ignore the attention craving contrarians!

• WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 01:37 PM

I'm the Donald Trump of eccie...I insult ignorance on general principles. You are showing it in spades.

Lastly I'm not a liberal so i can insult the fuck out of your stupidity. Say smarter things if you'd like me to stop.
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 01:44 PM
I see COG has good taste, the lucky fucker... Evie you restore my faith in mankind! Thanks for your Beautiful mind!

Ignore the attention craving contrarians!

Your idea of good taste is running down her leg...
Your idea of good taste is running down her leg... Originally Posted by WTF

Your ideal of good taste you sucked out of eehhhburrr's ass when Urinal Lips got through...

I'm the Donald Trump of eccie...I insult ignorance on general principles. You are showing it in spades.

Lastly I'm not a liberal so i can insult the fuck out of your stupidity. Say smarter things if you'd like me to stop. Originally Posted by WTF
Sir, you're displaying more ignorance than anyone in this thread. You've yet to post anything more than an opinion. And you insult without a basis to insult upon. I like Donald Trump. But you're just being a bully.
You conflate liberal with liberal-minded. Maybe 150 years ago liberals liked to consider contrary theories, opinions and philosophies. NOT TODAY'S LIBS! They throw you off the reservation if you question the tiniest detail of their rigid ideological tenets. They prattle on about the need for more tolerance and diversity - while they banish both from their thinking. Conservatives welcome opposing views. Liberals feel threatened by them.

Lastly I'm not a liberal.... Originally Posted by WTF

Oh, so you're a RETARDED liberal.... is there any other kind?
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 03:22 PM
Sir, you're displaying more ignorance than anyone in this thread. You've yet to post anything more than an opinion. And you insult without a basis to insult upon. I like Donald Trump. But you're just being a bully. Originally Posted by Evie Doll
You attack oponion with ... get this , oponion! Now you have not only posted a link to a stupid ass Tea Party numbnuts rant who thinks he is above politics but you are a hypocrite too.

Post a intellectually interesting article and I will not make fun of you.
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 03:28 PM
You conflate liberal with liberal-minded. Maybe 150 years ago liberals liked to consider contrary theories, opinions and philosophies. NOT TODAY'S LIBS! They throw you off the reservation if you question the tiniest detail of their rigid ideological tenets. They prattle on about the need for more tolerance and diversity - while they banish both from their thinking. Conservatives welcome opposing views. Liberals feel threatened by them. Originally Posted by lustylad
Do you understand why that partially is. If you guess correctly i will let you know.

But it is sheer bs to blame it on either side. Only stupid fucking closet homo's play that blame game.