Super Awesome News

Again, and I hate to be a butthead but this thread is about boardmand not you or Valerie, please keep on point
I read in a recent review that boardman had a Dingo at his incall, any intel on that?
See us Texans weren't raised like that. When we " come to visit " we usually wipe our feet on the mat and make an effort to speak to everyone in the room not kick the front door down and then piss all over the Persian rug. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Even boardman wouldn't piss on a Persian rug.
Just saying. Originally Posted by Htowner
Man..... That rug REALLY tied the room together.......... Where is the "Other" Lebowski when I need him?

I really thought you were smarter than all of this. You give these guys that post on ECCIE way too much credit. How is a small group of guys in a city of a few million going to have a major impact on your business?

Why would you cancel a trip when you are 70% booked? That sounds pretty good to me. ECCIE isn't the end all for advertising. Throw ads up on P411 and Eros and you will have a 100% booked trip.

Please tell me what you are going to warn these ladies of? That there's a handful of guys that don't play nice. Okay, big deal. There are buttheads in every city, not just Houston. Originally Posted by Ansley

I'm sure I don't say this enough.... but DAMN!! Ansley is almost as smoking fucking hot as she is RIGHT ON POINT!!!!!

If you're thinking that your business can be effected by some fucktards on a SHMB like this, then you are sorely mistaken......... And a couple of things......

1. -This thread mentioned you NOT ONCE before you started posting in it (its satire..... laugh)
2. -Sad to say you DID play the "Poor me" card.... twice now as I see it..... (Tragic as your Real life woes are, and should never be suffered by a parent that they me be.)
3. -What started as questions quickly escellated to something else, and when you were called on it, it was YOU who was quick with the claws.
4. -All the dude ever wanted was his rug back.
5. -Just booked an overnighter, a box of catnip and a can of smoked salmon...... its fucking on!

Val...... take a step back from the keyboard..... view things on a more light-hearted scale and you will be just fine..... take things on this and any other SHMB with a little grain of salt and you'll find yourself laughing instead of being offended...... because no one here has attacked you.....

JaD

P.S. It is far to hard to put my vote on a "Post of the Week" from the MANY gems on this threAD.... but my Like button hurts from banging on it too much!
And you wonder why Houston doesn't like to prebook or pay deposits...
I'm gonna hijack this thread for just one post to ask Ansley........ Ansley, when are you coming to Houston??????? You all are thinking the same thing and you know it....lol
I'm gonna hijack this thread for just one post to ask Ansley........ Ansley, when are you coming to Houston??????? You all are thinking the same thing and you know it....lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I don't think the same way. I have been visiting Houston for a few years. But since you asked... March 12th.

I had wanted to see Boardman while I was there. Sounds like he will be worn out by that time. No since in wasting my money on some loose and used up pussy.
I don't think the same way. I have been visiting Houston for a few years. But since you asked... March 12th.

I had wanted to see Boardman while I was there. Sounds like he will be worn out by that time. No since in wasting my money on some loose and used up pussy. Originally Posted by Ansley

LMFAO!!!!

Just when I thought my Like button was too bruised!!!

Fucking greatness!

JaD

P.S. EA.... yeah..... you're right.... we were ALL thinking that....
Ansley we can't wait for March, if you get any hotter Boardman will have to shave off all his fur again...

Valerie it really a shame you have us all on ignore because we are about to really help you. This is how a 20 something very inexperienced provider got it right. Val you kept getting it wrong until you finally melted down completely read the thread and hopefully you will learn from it. Either way go with Father Wayward's blessing.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=175032
How did a thread about Boardman become about Valerie?

Regardless, Ansley is hot, we need to get her to Houston.
Already did KS, march 12. I'm gonna be a busy busy man in march
Already did KS, march 12. I'm gonna be a busy busy man in march Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
She's going to need more than a day!!!
I only need a couple of hours buddy lol
Muff is right we need to get this back on Boardman and his awesomeness explosion of thread charm, it even brought out the lovely Ashley. Look at the Boardman being all smartz

Muff is right we need to get this back on Boardman and his awesomeness explosion of thread charm, it even brought out the lovely Ashley. Look at the Boardman being all smartz

Originally Posted by Wayward

Ansley, as well.

I have it on good authority, Boardman is getting in shape for all his Houston appointments already

He may not wanna see me....y'all know how sensitive I get when things don't go the way I thought they were....lol